tuscl

Recommended strip clubs in San Diego

Hello All,
Happy 2022!
I’ll be in San Diego for business in 2 weeks and I’d like to find a safe local club where the Black girls are known to work.
Thanks in advance.

7 comments

• mike710
    3 years ago
    I would say if you want a good strip club in San Diego that you go to TJ or City of Industry. There are just 2 choices for topless clubs and a few nude clubs that make you buy 2 soft drinks as part of the drink minimum. Regulars might find some mileage in SD but a stranger won't because Vice in SD has a history of being all over the local clubs. The shift manager in most clubs walks around to make sure girls and customers are behaving themselves.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    San Diego doesn't have any Black clubs. Our demographics don't really support it.

Really there are 2 clubs in town:

Cheetahs: biggest club in terms of dancers. Prepandemic it could easily break 50 dancers on a Friday or Saturday night and even on a Tuesday afternoon there will be half a dozen decently attractive dancers. Fully nude, no alcohol in the club but there's a sister bar next door dancers will get drinks at. Best milage in the city.

Pacers: topless only, serves beer. Great for the stage show and to hang and drink with buds/bachelor party. Mileage not great and dayshift not great.

The other clubs in town struggle to staff a full line up even on weekends, except maybe Goldfingers which is a totally nude place with lots of cute but low mileage 18-20 year old mostly white girls. It also has a cool sister bar next door.

To be blunt most of the black dancers who succeed in San Diego are built more Victoria's Secret than Rap Video.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Vice backed off after losing a case bad in a sort of botched raid where they took pictures of the dancers including their tattoos. Vice also was deprioritized during the pandemic.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Been to San Diego, but not to its strip clubs. People say they are not very good. Best to go to Tijuana.

SJG

MonaLisa Twins
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCprklY9…
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    If you have the flexibility you're better off heading to Tijuana and hitting club Hong Kong where you'll get Detroit style mileage and where you can find dark-haired Latinas some which are built like black-women. Of course you'd need a current passport if you wanna do this.
  • Chili Palmer
    3 years ago
    The only correct answer is there is no "good" strip club in San Diego. Even before the dancers voted to unionize, all dances sucked with no contact allowed. If you can't cross the border to TJ, save your money.
  • thefish
    3 years ago
    JamesSD is on the money here in regards to SD clubs. Best (really only) mileage is at Cheetahs. At Cheetah's, most girls let my hands wander. Most give a good grind. Maybe half will do some gearshifting. A few take it well beyond "some".

Heresy, but I would say that the Cheetah's regular dances almost compare favorably with the COI SR regular dances except that they're not topless. Most of the time. And... there's not really a decent VIP room option at Cheetah's. They have the "icebox", but there are cameras everywhere and it's $350 per half hour. I've never tried one, but I hear it's not worth it.

You could hit TJ, but is it really worth the border travel and wait time? It's about 30 minutes to the border, plus parking time. About 20 to get from the border to the club. Then reverse that, plus customs which will be around 30 minutes more. You for sure won't find any black girls down there, if that's your exclusive thing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion