tuscl

In the depths of my heart I can’t help being convinced that my dear fellow-men,

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Title couldn’t say it all.

“In the depths of my heart I can’t help being convinced that my dear fellow-men, with a few exceptions, are worthless.”

~ Letters of Sigmund Freud, 1873-1939
~ Sigmund Freud, AKA Sigismund Schlomo Freud
~ Born 6 May 1856 Freiberg in Mähren, Moravia, Austrian Empire (now Příbor, Czech Republic)
~ Died 23 September 1939 Hampstead, London, England

4 comments

• gSteph
    3 years ago
    I think this group proves it . .

A. Totally

B. Otherwise

C. What was the question? Bambi was shakin her ta-tas at me.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    Damn straight most of you damn dirty apes are worthless. Only good thing you did was learn how to package fermented beverages properly. Elephants sometimes get a bit toasted but I’e never seen any of them put the booze in a bottle.

Plus, have you ever tried to fuck an elephant? Someday I’ll have to get drunk enough to tell you about the time my brother from an ape mother and I were havin’ some fun and got so toasted that we decided to fuck an elephant. Turns out that we actually mistook a python hanging out in a tree for an elephant’s trunk so the only damage was dick splinters from fucking the tree.

Anyhoo…the moral of the story is that most of you hairless apes suck and alcohol is the solution to all of life’s problems. ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    Oopsie…guess I was drunk enough to tell you our embarrassing rick story. Guess that is a direct outcome of spending my life in an alcoholic haze. Now where the fuck is my driving whiskey?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I take exception to Freud. He sat in Vienna and saw troops mobilizing for WWI, and he lamented about the darkness which must lie within the hearts of men.

This is just another way of promoting the religious doctrine of Original Sin.

Men are not wrong for mobilizing to defend their country.

The problem then was Monarchy and Capitalism. This was what created the war.

But today neurotics pay money to lie on their therapists couch and confess their anger. They never learn that they should be organizing with others and fighting back, fighting to bring about justice.

I think Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy are an abomination and they are completely parasitical..

https://www.amazon.com/Against-Therapy-J…

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion