tuscl

Solo visit to Vegas

Saturday, November 10, 2007 4:18 AM
I'm making my first solo trip to Vegas in a few weeks. I've been reading reviews on here for the Vegas clubs and have ruled out a few. I would like to hear from the posting faithful as to where you would go if you only had time and funds for 1 or 2 clubs.

11 comments

• lotsoffun201
    17 years ago
    Definately Spearmint Rhino. Second choice believe it or not the Palamino since it is full nude with alcohol and with the right girl and excellent time can be had. By the way I am local to Vegas.
  • bigdawg_1
    17 years ago
    I like Saphires. It's a very large club with lots of girls. Be aware that all clubs charge a cover which averages about $25.
  • snowtime
    17 years ago
    Based on tonight's review by ArizonaSlim and other's before him I would be checking out Club Platinum. Since it has no cover you have nothing to lose. I haven't been to Vegas in along time but when I go back this will be one of my first stops.
  • bigdawg_1
    17 years ago
    Iv'e never heard of Club Platinum , but with a 5 rating I'd doubt I'd go in. Plus I like to go out late afternoon / early evening and it sounds like this club doesn't get busy to after 10 pm.
  • lotsoffun201
    17 years ago
    club platinum is on east Flamingo about 2 blocks off the strip. It is more of a locals hangout.
  • proginohio
    17 years ago
    Thanks for the suggestions. There were on my short list based on TUSCL reviews.
  • Priapus
    17 years ago
    What about the legal brothels outside of Clark County? Have you ruled out paying a visit to one of them or have you not given them any thought?
  • imnumnutz
    17 years ago
    Rhino, Rhino, Rhino. Period. End of Story. Sapphire is WAY over-rated.
  • proginohio
    17 years ago
    Actually, I am considering the Pahrump area, but it depends on whether I have time to make the drive.
  • proginohio
    17 years ago
    Anyone had experience at The Chicken Ranch or Sherry's that they would be willing to share (on or off list)? You can email me at [view link]
  • lotsoffun201
    17 years ago
    You have got mail
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion