tuscl

Palm Coast man shot in home invasion after Daytona 'stripper' is brought home

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
That never happened to me when I brought a stripper home--not yet.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/pal…

5 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It’s interesting that several names are redacted. I wonder if this is someone important? The fact that a guy brought a stripper to his house for sex - and then a robbery went bad - is sad - and stupid on the part of the redacted victim.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    He wan't stabbed so blahblah's in the clear.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Is this the CI who told the cops about the stripper? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt96RU9_…
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Kinda sounds like he was shot with his own gun? That's rough. I'm guessing names are redacted because they're still investigating.

I always wonder what the scenario was when I see this kinda stories. Was it a setup from the start, and she intended to rob him? Did the guy try to harm the girl and she defended herself? Did she just see an opportunity and take it?
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    "A deputy saw a bullet hole in a wall next to a bedroom and one in the ceiling above a common area at the top of a staircase and multiple shell casings, the report said. "

Hmm, the street name in the town named looks pretty short on google maps, and looking at street view (cause I'm really bored right now) I see one 2 story multi family looking house (and only one other 2 story house.)

And, ya, nothing interesting about either.

"The deputy also saw a firearm in each bedroom, the report said."

I dunno... I've brought strippers home when I was young and couldn't afford a hotel. But I guess not having a bunch of guns laying around, or really anything else to steal, it was never a problem.

(once they see the worn out futon, folding table and 20" TV on an empty beer case, I guess they decided not to bother stealing anything. I guess that's a benefit of decorating with empty beer bottles?)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion