tuscl

CEO made employees visit strip clubs and sex shops, NY lawsuit says.

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Is he the greatest CEO of all time?

https://wmleader.com/general-other/32221…

15 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Yeah, that seems a bit much. I think more typical situations are employers who will wink at it if you, say, put club script on your corporate card as a travel expense while on a business trip to Vegas. Working in IT, I've seen a lot of shady shit where you are involved with evaluating a vendor, and the vendor tries to influence you with wining and dining. I've heard stories about that going to the next level, trips to strip clubs, maybe hiring a P4P chick for you. You also hear, from time to time, of strippers who hang up their heels, cause they are offered jobs in B2B sales, where the contract signers are almost always males. I think this stuff was more common in the past, has been clamped down on over the years.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I was about to send them my resume until it said he has resigned. Maybe I need to follow his next move. Yeah, business dealings are a LOT more PC now than there were a few decades ago. I can remember my boss taking the entire team to a strip club back in the 80s in Houston. Those were fun times.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Not sure I support a CEO making his employees to go to strip clubs and brothels but I do support any CEO that allows his employees to go to strip clubs without any consequences.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I love mongering as much as the next guy here, but this sounds bizarre. I'd feel weird going strip clubbing with any coworker, let alone visiting brothels and fucking clients with my boss.

I'd rather have a boss who signs my paychecks and doesn't interact with me outside of work. It was awkward enough when my then-girlfriend and I ran into my creep boss at a restaurant.

Though I had a boss who said if she saw any of her male associates at a strip club, she'd "drag us out by the collar." Only made strip clubbing more attractive.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    We need a new corporate acronym - CPL
  • etsutwigg222
    3 years ago
    So does that mean daily lapdance requirements in the office are not acceptable, even though they are part of the nob description & interview process ?? Guess I need to run to the office and do some edits !!!
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I did have one employer that did take us to a sex show. The USAF back in '64 or '65 while stationed in Japan. It was the annual duty section office party. The USAF contributed X amount of money for each serviceman and each serviceman kicked in a match amount. On the evening of the party we all(ex those working) boarded a USAF bus and were taken to a transmitter site located about 30 minutes from the base. When we arrived we went into the enlisted men's club. We were given a handful of tickets to get all of the drinks we wanted from the bar. That was followed by a steak dinner.

After dinner the entertainment began. It consisted of 2 Japanese girls putting on a sex show for about an hour. During the first part of the show they got one guy up on stage and told him that they would take of as many clothes as he did. He got down to his underpants but wouldn't go any further. So the guys ripped his shorts off of him. The rest of the show involved a lot of lesbian action with various objects inserted into vaginas. Bananas, hard boiled eggs, etc.

After the show 30 drunks got back on the bus for the ride back to base.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    The CEO is definitely an unstable person, and he shouldn’t be managing people, if the allegations are true. I’m not victim shaming, but did the victim put up with this for over 8 years? That’s a very long time to remain in a job with an (over the top) abusive boss.

Somehow things made more sense when I read the company had offices in Germany! Those Germans are good with watersports and dungeons - and some very rough stuff! Those German Goo Girls videos are good stuff! Lol!

I used to work for a CFO who was a horrible motivator, and who would act outwardly abusive, but there were no pagan sex tents involved! I knew he was a monger when he started talking about the hot whores he fucked at one of the bank’s traders Christmas parties. There were about 10 other folks sitting around the table, who worked beneath him, and he just began telling us about the whores. It was made worse because this guy was close to 400 pounds.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    Had a coworker in another city that was kinda a dick. While traveling to that office with some other guys he talked us all into going to the strip club.

And, he starts acting like a dick.

We split into 2 groups and I separate. I go into the back with this one girl and realize this is all pretty much air dancing at this club (or entire city, Columbus, OH), finish a dance or two and go back. She stops at the table he's at, and goes into the back with him. About half a song later she walks past quickly leaving him....

Dunno WTF shit he was pulling, but it didn't go over well. She came back around later and just told us he's a dick and moved on.

This was the last time I went to a strip club with coworkers, or really anyone else I know. Just too fucking awkward when they try and pull some abusive shit.

• Studme53
    3 years ago
    Ha ha - risky mixing business and pleasure
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I'm amazed he got away with it for so long.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    ^ Agreed. That makes it even more unusual.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    317 employees is still small enough shit like this gets floated around the company a little but he can get away with it for a while...

https://www.google.com/search?q=NYSEAMER…
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    That sets a new level for crapping where you eat. Just wow.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Well, we still have this line between Adult Oriented and Acceptable.

What can we say.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion