tuscl

SEX with the stripper

Can the dancers have sex with you?.

13 comments

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    Is this a trick question or have you ever been to a strip club?

Most strip clubs don't have any sex going on and many have strict rules about no touching allowed by the customer.

The original question could be intrepreted as "can a girl have sex with you?" The answer to that question should be obvious.
  • parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    Can Mike find a functioning brain cell?

Can Mike read the reviews?

Mike's question can be termed idiotic. It is obvious he opened his mouth before he began to think.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    One might note that Mike1977 became a member on the same date as the question was posed, and he has exactly ZERO reviews.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Can the dancers have sex with you? Yes. Where there's a will there's a way.

May you have sex with the dancers? Not likely.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Welcome to TUSCL Mike. Thanks for joining us. Have fun.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    This reminds me of a conversation I had about a year ago with an old high school classmate who is now a colleague at the Bar, and includes among his clients one of the more "extras-laden" strip clubs in our area. I forget how the topic even came up, but we started talking about the club. Without lying, I certainly did not go out of my way to tell him that I had actually been, on one occaision or twenty, inside the club we were talking about. Meanwhile, he was trying to impress me as to how "clean" the club was, no extras allowed, close camera surveillance at all times, etc. (I knew this was bullshit, and I hope he did, too)

I left the conversation wondering, in the words of the First Lady of Soul, "who's zooming who?"
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Not with you. Just me.
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    What is defined as sex?
  • JC2003
    17 years ago
    Yes. Will they though?
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I thought maybe the question was asked by someone who has never been to a strip club. I remember before I went to one, I was thinking probably nothing much went on in them. However I still wondered if things like BJ's etc. were common. I found out the answer was no, not in the area I lived in. However it is common for dancers to talk to you and try to get some of your money. They may even wiggle around in front of you and sometimes touch you and then expect payment for their wiggling around. They'll claim that was a song or lap dance. If you're unlucky, they'll stand 6 feet away and claim that was a table dance after the song is over and demand payment. A few won't even bother to hardly look at you and may be scouting out the next victim while supposedly dancing for you. The strange thing is with some dancers like that is that they may do the same thing with other guys and be looking towards you while they are dancing for someone else. Some dancers are strange.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I guess I'm thinking about one pretty dancer who came over and hugged me the other night. She hasn't danced for me in weeks and I had just arrived at the club. Why she came over to me and hugged me, I had no earthly idea. I'll keep an eye out for a clone. Maybe someone looks like me. Maybe I discovered time travel in the future and still don't know about it yet. I have no idea why some dancers act the way they do on occasion. I do know that they are female.
  • BobbyI
    17 years ago
    "Can the dancers have sex with you?."

Only if you fuck them in the ass.
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    Well as a former president postulated, yes, it is possible for someone to have sex with you without you having sex with them, but it's not nearly as fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion