tuscl

Florida man with over 70 arrests arrested again for rape

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
https://apple.news/AFDaPovW-Ql2nSjqdefve…

How are the Fake conservatives going to spin this one

21 comments

• EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    That man looks terrifying! 😳
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Not sure what this has to do with liberals and conservatives, but the Waukesha case has a clear cause and effect between progressive cash bail policies and the attack. The prosecutor even admitted the possibility, and excused it.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ That was targeted to those folks the believe this only happens in Democrat controlled places like NY or Cali when Florida is controlled by a Republican majority making laws just the same where a guy who should have been in jail is out on the street, my point was it happens all over
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    It happens everywhere, but the conservative argument is that lenient cash bail and other "hug-a-thug" policies increase the likelihood.

One anecdote doesn't speak to probability--it rains even in the desert sometimes.

This post comes off as an "oWn tHe cOnS!!!!!1111" that backfired.
  • founder
    3 years ago
    Well, the link goes to Fox News, so I guess that's literally how the fake conservatives are going to spin it.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Actually it was intended to the very idiots that keep pushing the divisive politics on a strip club board, I’m no tree hugger, and I am pro capitalism but there needs to be some civility returned and it won’t happen as long as the folks who are really anarchists keep getting away with labeling themselves as conservatives.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "divisive politics"
    You don't need to repeat yourself like that.

We have bipartisan idiots here.

Best way for civility is to live and let live.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    25 - where did his previous arrests occur? I didn’t see that in the article.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    His previous arrests were in Brooklyn, but the locals being who they are gave him a medal. A smart person would look at his name and the fact that many areas in Florida are blue and know why he got out time and time again.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^. His last few arrests were in Florida sorry, and he was in one of the reddest areas of the state, lake county is on the west coast north of Hillsboro (Tampa)
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Red/Blue whatever- he should be castrated, made to eat it, the thrown in jail the rot away the rest of his miserable life.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ 100% agreed
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^
    He should be executed. Life imprisonment is an unnecessary burden on taxpayers.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^
    After he's forced to eat his own balls, of course.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ LOL Sounds good
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Well we have a society which places people under huge pressures and often leaves them totally emotionally isolated. If you try to lock up all the bad people, or to kill them, stuff like this is still going to happen.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Lesco/Sera/Cedrick... trolling both liberals and conservatives under the guise of libertarianism is a novel ploy, but the problem is that everyone here already knows that you're a troll trying to spark flame wars however you can. I suspect that the only two users here who will take you seriously is Icey and SJG.

Icey because he's also primarily here for reactions and turmoil. Meaning, he's not actually taking you seriously, but he's happy to play off of whatever manufactured drama you can generate.

And SJG because he's a creepy-as-fuck moron.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    "folse"? Fucking retard. Icey destroyed you in a debate lol. That comments makes you the single dumbest fuck on earth. What a loser. Do some reviews homo. Get a job.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^agree, now get to work shithead. You're just a roach to me son...
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-man-a…

https://www.foxnews.com/us/semmie-willia…

https://www.foxnews.com/us/temple-univer…

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/waukesha…

All of these disgusting violent predators have several traits in common. Yet our criminal justice system is so woke and mismanaged by attempts at "equitable outcomes" that these degenerate animals are left to walk the streets and prey on more innocents! At some point, the Jihad Squad, msm, and idiot left -both on TUSCL and in the real world- is going to have to admit that their movement has failed, police are good and necessary, and race/color/ethnicity adjustments do not belong in a system of law and order. There is only Crime & Punishment. Most of the headliners above should have been locked up for life long ago! Think of all the money and resources that could have been saved and put back into social programs that could have helped avoid school shootings and overdose eaaths through counseling, intervention, and avoidance programs. Instead, police and courts have to deal the same failed social experiments over and over!

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    You can't make society work just by locking up all the bad people, or even by killing them.

This world creates extreme stresses on people. The more you lock up, the more new crazies you will have.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion