tuscl

Science today can be a joke tomorrow!

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
Tuesday, November 30, 2021 2:16 AM
I never get on an airplane because Bernoulli's principle might be wrong. What do scientists know? I mean really they totally thought the Earth was a cube until like1968 I know because I saw it here [view link] I also don’t drive or take the bus because you never know when the DEMOCRATS will repeal the LAWS OF THERMODYNAMICS. Also Bigfoot is real and he comes to my book club every Tuesday. Woo woo science sux!

12 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    LOL
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Don't worry about the Dems repealing the laws of thermodynamics.. They won't do that until after they repeal gravity and you float away into the Earth centric universe!🤯
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Damn straight. Scientists tell us there is a weak nuclear force. Sounds like a commie plot. Here in America all our forces are STRONG. USA! USA! USA!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    How do you prepare to fight the super germ warfare agent of tommorrow? Simple, you make it in the lab yourself today. [view link] SJG Manfred Mann - Blinded by the Light [view link]
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Good idea first you build your own lab, using an erector set, then you do the experiments with your chemcrsft chemistry set you got for Christmas
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^ make a land mine for 25 to step on. SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Is there a reason for the violence ?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ This from the guy who alternately begs for civility then threatens to "exterminate" people.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Our resident mad scientist Ray Kurzweil has been given an officers commission in ET Star Fleet. Lately he has been experimenting with splicing ET DNA into spermatozoa. These are his own of course, and he is only working with the Y spermatozoa. SJG [view link]
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    Just remember gravity is only a theory
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Ray Kurzweil travels on an ET Star Ship now and they prove that everyday. SJG milk'n blues [view link]
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    Doc its soo much easier to put my trust in communication majors on public media (that failed even at literature) to give me my regular dose of scientific facts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion