tuscl

Germans to be denied euthanasia if not fully vaccinated

Now in the the "you can't make this shit up" category, Germany is going to require full Covid "vaccination" to be eligible for euthanasia.

More evidence the media is lying when it says the "vaccines" aren't deadly. šŸ˜†

https://nationalfile.com/germany-those-sā€¦

8 comments

• san_jose_guy
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    Euthanasia is Mercy Killing. Who in Germany is eligible for euthanisia?

I read your article. Mercy Killing is how they started their Nazi extermination program.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    Euthanasia is a form of eugenics and should be illegal every where
  • gSteph
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    Well, Dave, you can't have people passing on their germs as they're dying. Wouldn't be right. Soon they'll be demanding to fart on the way out.
    Have a good day.
  • jackslash
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    Apparently you can make this stuff up, but QAnon followers can't recognize this.
  • DoctorPhil.
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    I plan to let out the worlds biggest fart when I die. It will be sufficient to destroy the Earthā€™s atmosphere and create methane clouds similar to the planet Neptune. The next sentient life to evolve on the Earth will have methanogenic ancestry.

And those billion year hence methane-loving sentient beings will remember the name Mr. Dave Anderson as a paranoid weirdo that should have worn a tin foil yarmulke to keep out the CIA mind control beams.
  • DoctorPhil.
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    ^
    I think Mr. Anderson actually doing an Andy Kaufmanesque performance art. Like me, there may be hidden messages in the grammatical errors and misspellings. Have you tried taking every misspelled word in an Anderson post and singing it to the tune of ā€œRaindrops Keep Fallinā€™ on My Headā€?

Shit...I just got an idea for ā€œCats 3: The Catteningā€

Normally I end my posts with ā€œyouā€™re welcomeā€ because I share so much Phil wisdom. But now that I have inspiration and a whole new musical to write I shall end with ā€œthank you!ā€
  • datinman
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    "More evidence the media is lying when it says the "vaccines" aren't deadly."

I don't see any connection to what you posted. They require vaccines to protect the hospice workers, not the terminally ill.

"Euthanasia is a form of eugenics and should be illegal every where"

Again, this makes no sense. Euthanasia is the humane termination of life in cases of terminal illness or protracted coma. Not a form of eugenics. Btw a less humane form of euthanasia currently exists in the US in the form of hospice care. Five to ten days of substantial morphine dosages to keep the patient unconscious while they slowly die from lack of nutrition and hydration. Think I would prefer the quick out.

• DoctorPhil.
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    Mr. Anderson, why arenā€™t you protesting THE MAN writing Mr. Sammy Hagerman up for 125? DO YOU HATE FREEDOM?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvV3nn_dā€¦

The Red Rocker Rox! He canā€™t drive 55!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion