tuscl

BGBAC

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
What Blood Alcohol Content would you guess is the average for BGs while they're working? Does it vary a lot depending on which club and when you go? Do they prefer things other than booze to numb their airpits?

6 comments

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I think it is a problem. I think that in a place like TJ, with looser alcohol rules, no alcohol rules, you are getting a cleaner girl off of the street.

SJG
  • Usccln555
    3 years ago
    I know a couple of bar girls in TJ that do not drink alcohol. For some it is a problem for some it is not.
  • rugrat
    3 years ago
    Most BG's I have been around to not seem to be that drunk. Many of them for Ficha's get fairly watered down drinks. Even the Tecate Light bottle they get is pretty small.

I did have a girl who I took the the VIP once which included a bucket of 6 beers. She proceeded to down all 6 of them, she was very wasted. Had a fun time but honestly felt guilty about it.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Yeah, I think most girls order some fruit juice when the get a ficha. I haven't never come across any girls that seem to be drunk.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    it seems most of the girls handle the booze quite well.
  • Greanbeans
    3 years ago
    On my last trip, my girl got super comfortable with me. After the deed, post shower, she asked if she could have a beer from mini bar. Sure! Tecate red. Cheaper than a ficha. I asked how many she drinks on an average work night. She said about 35. With a straight face.
    Get the fuck outta here!
    She got a little bothered. Why would i lie? Took out her ficha receipts and counted...41!!! She wasn’t drunk but likes to work buzzed. Understandably. Latter she saw mecin the club as i was looking for a seat. Asked if i could pour her a shot from my bottle. Lol. (35x$3=$75/night)
    I have seen a couple of HK girls that were drunk. But moreso the smaller bars. Like the PL & BG are sleeping on each other drunk.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion