Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Tijuana

BGBAC

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42913

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

What Blood Alcohol Content would you guess is the average for BGs while they're working? Does it vary a lot depending on which club and when you go? Do they prefer things other than booze to numb their airpits?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I think it is a problem. I think that in a place like TJ, with looser alcohol rules, no alcohol rules, you are getting a cleaner girl off of the street.

SJG

Profile picture for Usccln555
Usccln555
•

I know a couple of bar girls in TJ that do not drink alcohol. For some it is a problem for some it is not.

Profile picture for rugrat
rugrat
•

Most BG's I have been around to not seem to be that drunk. Many of them for Ficha's get fairly watered down drinks. Even the Tecate Light bottle they get is pretty small.

I did have a girl who I took the the VIP once which included a bucket of 6 beers. She proceeded to down all 6 of them, she was very wasted. Had a fun time but honestly felt guilty about it.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Yeah, I think most girls order some fruit juice when the get a ficha. I haven't never come across any girls that seem to be drunk.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

it seems most of the girls handle the booze quite well.

Profile picture for Greanbeans
Greanbeans
•

On my last trip, my girl got super comfortable with me. After the deed, post shower, she asked if she could have a beer from mini bar. Sure! Tecate red. Cheaper than a ficha. I asked how many she drinks on an average work night. She said about 35. With a straight face. Get the fuck outta here! She got a little bothered. Why would i lie? Took out her ficha receipts and counted...41!!! She wasn’t drunk but likes to work buzzed. Understandably. Latter she saw mecin the club as i was looking for a seat. Asked if i could pour her a shot from my bottle. Lol. (35x$3=$75/night) I have seen a couple of HK girls that were drunk. But moreso the smaller bars. Like the PL & BG are sleeping on each other drunk.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement