tuscl

Pubes

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Last time I was in a Mexican strip club, about 20 years ago, the dancers were landscaped (heart shape was popular) but not clear cut. What's the typical forest management policy in TJ these days?

7 comments

3 years ago
    Every one that I’ve seen and noticed was clean cut, you might find some fur patches on street girls
  • rugrat
    3 years ago
    I think a little fur is becoming a more common in the U.S., but my recent trip to TJ every pubic area I saw or touched was clean shaven.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Pubes are trendy in the US now.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    i still prefer bald. but some girls let it grow a little bit... it comes and goes with some.
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    About 90% of club girls are fully shaved, and about 40% of street girls are.
  • tbot1102
    3 years ago
    For my experience with the girls whose pussies I had the opportunity of "checking out", the number is 97% have completely shaved pussies. It's amazing how smooth some of those pussies are...maybe they go for Brazilian waxes? Never knew how smooth a shaved pussy could be....
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    I also got to take a foto of all my girls' pussies. Don't be shy to ask.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion