tuscl

Ypsilanti v. Déjà Vu: the city’s dueling legal battles with strip club

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I've not been to the Deja Vu in Ypsilanti (a town west of Detroit) because the Detroit area has many better clubs. Deja Vu dancers are nude but the club does not serve alcohol.

https://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/202…

6 comments

• BubbleYum
    3 years ago
    Yeahhhh.... I have a lot of insider info about this. There's a private Facebook group everyone from the club is a part of and we're keeping up with what's going on.

DV is suing because Ypsi wouldn't let them reopen. Upsi is suing because DV did construction in the building w/o a permit.

That construction was a replacement of the pipes due to a leak in the locker room (basement). For years girls had flushed anything and everything down the toilet in the locker room. That locker room had many leaks and the repair was definitely necessary.

There's a lot more dirt, but none of it is relevant to the lawsuits.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    I’ve never been there either. I always assumed it was a free standing building away from downtown

I’ve been the Lansing Vu when Ypsilanti girls have been there and they were usually pretty hot
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I'm sorry. My first sentence was supposed to be "I have not been to the Deja Vu in Ypsilanti IN MANY YEARS..." I have been there but was disappointed.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Knew somebody who enthusiastically endorsed Ypsi hookers when I was younger.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Seems that is the only club in the city - seems one more city that does not want strip-clubs and is looking to get rid of them or in this case get rid of the only one it has
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The more control DV has, the worse the situation. Their biz model is based on control.

SJG

Mister Bond - A Jazzy Cocktail Of Ice Cold Themes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVQ8lpPu…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion