tuscl

Dave Chappelle on afternoon SCing

sweetjamesjones
I support the naked hustle
My YouTube algorithm put this old Dave Chappelle clip at the top of my list today. Thought some might get a kick out of it:

https://youtu.be/IfOuEYrgBvY

15 comments

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    still holds up
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    One of the all time greatest comedians. Tye woke cross really don’t know how to reign him in, although they do their best attempts. It just makes us like him even more.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Word. I went to an SC with a Latino guy with a dark complexion, and the bouncer told him to take his hat off. Only time I've ever seen that happen.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ I’m a white guy and couldn’t enter a club with a hooded sweatshirt. Word.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    He's not funny. He'll say anything for shock value or attention. Its all about pr and free publicity.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    He's a white-supremacist (isn't everyone not woke)
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    He's not expressing his politics he's banking off of creating controversy.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ at least he’s no nigga, unlike you!
  • BuckMcNutter
    3 years ago
    Very good point about the baseball hats. I love it when bouncers or the girl at the door says we have to hold that for you. Yet I could throw dirty dollar bills at girls and that’s not disrespectful.
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    I've always found Chapelle only moderately funny. And in the last 5 years, his jokes are predictable and tired.

Now Conan on the other hand - boring AF. He should go back to writing for The Simpsons.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Sinclair and I met up at Babe's in Fort Myers. They let him in with his baseball cap around 6 or so, then made him take it off after 8 in accordance with their policy. They were having some real problems with gangs, drugs, and dealers -including a shooting- but that was before their rebrand. At least let people know beforehand, so they're not left with hathead all night.

I tried to find a clip from Family Guy from the episode where Peter was bonding with baby Stewie by taking him to to a strip club in the daytime. Stewie desxribed it as, "ugh, definitely not their A-team. I saw actual bullet wounds."
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    My grandfather always said "Only Jews wear hats indoors".
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Chappelle is very funny. I still enjoy watching his old shows when they run them on Comedy Central.

It’s interesting how he mentioned daytime strip clubbing - and Andy mentioned the free buffet!

I think Chris Rock did a bit about daytime clubbing as well. It’s very funny.

There is a Paterson NJ club - Sunrise - that had free chicken fingers all day. I avoided the fingers, but the dancers would recommend them. I will eat anything anywhere - but that one seemed a bit risky.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m an old white guy - and I have had bouncers tell me to take my hat off when I entered a strip club. It must be associated with gang issues, but I don’t look like I am a gang member.

Unless AARP is now considered a gang?
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ Haha I've seen a small buffet being served at 5th Avenue a few times. It actually didn't look too bad, but no... I couldn't bring myself to try it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion