tuscl

Good day shift clubs in West Palm Beach

clu123
Wisconsin
Hey guys and gals,

After being stuck at home for so long (What's it like our there? Do people still dance? Are food trucks still a thing?), I'm finally getting to travel and am headed to the West Palm Beach, Florida area. My only problem is I might only get one opportunity to get away and it's likely going to be during the day (think noonish).

What locales would you fine people recommend? Mostly looking for good, high mileage dances, but I'm open to vip if the prices aren't "too" high. Thanks.

5 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    You’d be better off posting this in the VIP you might get a better reception but I see you have some reviews even though they are old but as far as I know the club in WBB with the best dayshift is and has been for a long time Cheetah on Shawnee off Okeechobee
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    The WPB club scene is kinda weak; Cheetah is probably the only one worth while.

If u can make it south to Pompano the other Cheetah in Pompano may be the best option.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @papi Cheetah WP isn’t too bad it’s not really as big as pompano but it has a good grouping and they run the place pretty well
    Since I retired I have been to WPB Cheetah twice and it’s been good both visits
  • clu123
    3 years ago
    Thanks twentyfive and Papi. Yeah, I haven't posted a review in a while because I need to sneak out when I go, SO wouldn't approve. Covid slowed that down and I got injured this summer so I couldn't go out at all until now. I was planning on trying some new places near me,
    hence my last discussion post, but I couldn't sneak away.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    If you gotta sneak-away to hit the club just remember that smoking is allowed in SoFlo clubs so you'd need an excuse why you smell that way (and hardly any other type of business allows smoking inside)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion