tuscl

Anyone know the rules at The Treasure Club in Asheville

Aspen_Holiday
NC Dancer & Snapchat Girl
Monday, October 25, 2021 10:13 AM
I’m thinking of going to Asheville and breaking my own rule of not dancing where I live. Does anyone know the rules in Asheville? I’ve worked at the Treasure Clubs Myrtle Beach location and the rules are what you would expect. Topless only and two way contact. Does anyone know if the rules are the same in Asheville?

4 comments

• gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    From what I have heard they are the same. TC Greensboro is pretty strict in the club with cameras all around. Definitely topless only and no touching down south. There are some TC dancers on here who may have more insight you could reach out to.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I have a TUSCL buddy that lives in Asheville and he won't waste his time going to that club.
  • Aspen_Holiday
    3 years ago
    I started working there…cameras everywhere is an understatement. They are high quality cameras as well. But being a no extras dancer they don’t bother me. In regards to going there, the options have been slime for this area forever. You can go to Ashevilles only club, the treasure club, the next closest option is two hours. The mouses ear(formally fuzzy holes) in Johnson City is less contact than the Treasure Club as are all Knoxville clubs. Hickory has the same rules as Asheville. Your only hope within two hours is Greenville…and I say that only because I don’t know the rules there. So keeping this in mind I’m sure Ashevilles only club will continued do okay customer wise. Heck if I supported myself at the mouses ear for 4 years while it was air dances I’m sure I can make due at the Treasure Club 😂
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    Don't waist your time clubbing in Greenville
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion