tuscl

Papi Chulo reserved table

TxVegas
Still looking for an ATF
I was at Cheetahs in Pompano Beach FL and they have signs for reserved tables and spots at the bar. The signs are printed out on yellow paper in typed official looking language.

I saw a young lady that interested me at the bar sitting by herself. She was at the spot by the cash register and a column that is usually taken by guys that want to focus on the less expensive $10 dances.

I asked if she was occupied and she told me no. We went to get dances in the $25 area. But, there was a sign that said the spot was reserved for Papi Chulo. I am sure that it was somebody else but part of me wanted to wait and see if the guy showed up and got dances only from the large butt ladies.

Was it you Papi Chulo?

11 comments

• TxVegas
    3 years ago
    This was Saturday night (yesterday) after midnight.
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    😂😂😂
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    Haha our Papi Chulo is not about buying tables and bottles. That was some imposter Papi Chulo. Papi Chupa, more like it
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    It’s Florida lol there’s probably like millions of papi Chulos running through the clubs there.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Papa chulo = any guy who every got a dance from a Puerto Rican or Dominican stripper.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    If the reserved spot had an extra wide seat - it could have been reserved for Papi’s favorite big booty dancer. Lol!

I don’t think Papi is the type to reserve his dance spots in advance.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    The spot is named after Papi Chulo like a hotel that calls it's best room the Presidential Suite even of no president has ever stayed there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    LOL - def wasn't me - I assume they use that name for a regular as a pseudonym so they don't have to use the guy's real-name? This club has it's fair-share of regulars and the club is def more Cuban than ever (as w/ all SoFlo clubs)
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "... We went to get dances in the $25 area. But, there was a sign that said the spot was reserved for Papi Chulo ..."

What exactly was reserved; one of the dance-booths or the entire dance-area?
  • TxVegas
    3 years ago
    The bar side spot was reserved for Papi Chulo. I didn’t do a good job with the transition there. There was nothing reserved in the lap dance area. It just made me laugh.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ oh ok - that makes more sense - I've seen that at Diamond Dolls also but just a Reserved sign w/ no name on it - I assume these are regulars that know the bartender and call her ahead of time and tell her to lock up a particular seat for them - which IMO sucks b/c the seat stays there empty/unused "but reserved" until the guy decides to show up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion