tuscl

Holiday, FL

I remember reading here some time ago that someone (Bones?) said that the best clubs in the Tampa Bay area are in Holiday. I may have a chance to visit that area next week and wondered if anyone had a recommendation. Looks like there are 2 places to choose from - Extasy and Bare Assets. Any significant differences between them?

4 comments

• Clubber
    17 years ago
    FONDL,

I've been to both, but many years ago (5+). As I remember them, neither was anything special, IMHO. I don't think I would judge now by then, but it will be interesting to hear your comments.
  • driver01
    17 years ago
    Not sure i would go so far as to say the BEST clubs in the Tampa Bay area are in Holiday-- Haven't been to BA in a while but if you are only interested in Holiday then BA is probably your best bet. There is also Brass Flamingo right up the road in New Port Richey on US19.

Alcohol is available in both of the above clubs if that is an important component. The tampa nude clubs do not allow alcohol sales but MONS Venus is hard to beat when it comes to quality and quantity of ladies...
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    My last visit to BA was earlier this year. IMHO it is worth the drive, especially since the changes to Ybor Strip. I have nothing against Mons, but I think you can get more for your money at BA. YMMV
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Sorry FONDL, but the furthest south I've been in Florida, strip clubbing-wise, was Daytona Beach........... then I ran outta' money! :-(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion