tuscl

HK on Halloween

Metalmx
Nevada
I'm flying in from Vegas for the HK Halloween event and staying in SD for a few days, hitting up some breweries and concerts. If anyone is going to be in TJ or SD 27-29 Oct and want to shoot the shit and have some beers, let me know. I've lived overseas and traveled before. So I don't need someone to lead me around or hold my hand in HK with all the scary costumes ;). I'm just traveling solo and it's cool hanging with fellow travelers. But if there is a girl that is dressed like Thunder Rosa, I will stop the conversation, flip any near by tables, and hardcore parkour to her as fast as possible. Please excuse my poor manners in that regard in advance.

Hit me up if you want to grab a drink. Any intel on the best adobada in TJ/SD that isn't Taco's El Gordo would also be greatly appreciated. I'm on the search for the holy grail. I'll fend off a million gorgeous strippers if I have to to find these perfect tacos.

8 comments

• Jascoi
    3 years ago
    In my opinion a pretty good audobada taco is just around the corner on Ninos heroes. i’ll order it without salsa.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Metalmx

Have you tried the tacos from the place called “De Cabeza”?
    1043 Broadway
    Chula Vista, Ca 91911

@Jascoi

It is called “Carne Adobada”

“Also known as "al pastor."

The Cooking method is based on the lamb shawarma (a slowly-turning vertical rotisserie or spit) brought by Lebanese immigrants to Mexico, Typically there is half a pineapple at the top and bottom for flavor.

The meat is typically marinated pork (beef is also used and sometimes even lamb or goat)

For tacos; the tortillas are dipped slightly in the juices that fall off giving it that extra flavor, and the meat is cut from the stack, sprinkled with onion and cilantro, covered in avocado and splashed with salsa.
  • Metalmx
    3 years ago
    damn. that place in Chula Vista looks fucking fire.
  • Greanbeans
    3 years ago
    Yeah the adobada on the corner is pretty spectacular! I get the orden, if I’m really hingre..its a shit ton of meat with all the fixings. If not 2 tacos will do. Also recommended you get the caldo con carne=birria. Excellent!

Oh i like ‘Taconazo’ tacos also. Bomb!

Have fun!
  • PutaTester
    3 years ago
    DS, clueless as usual. But please keep posting The Big Lie. It offers great comic relief.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    Do alot of ppl dress up in TJ for halloween? Seems kind of strange but enjoy the chicas!
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    I'm always there every Xmas & New Year.
  • Metalmx
    3 years ago
    I went to a strip club once on Xmas Eve (end of a long road trip home.) it was a sad energy lol. But NYE is probably lit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion