tuscl

Newbie and extras questions

nightlifeonly83
Raised in Catholic guilt starting to break out of shell
Saturday, October 9, 2021 3:55 PM
Hi. I’m new to the world of strip clubs, and I get very little opportunity to visit. I went to one in 2004, the same one in 2012 at a bachelor party, my second club in 2012 that I liked a lot and managed to go a couple times. I went to a different one in 2018 which was a mixed bag but they did get me off via grinding in the vip and one allowed small 2way contact the other didnt. Then I went to two different clubs the other day as I had a long solo drive and tried them out. I read the forum post about the three kinds of clubs…Vegas, contact and anything goes. The clubs I’ve had the best time with weee Vegas style. I live in Wisconsin and I guess laws are very strict about contact. Goodness knows a couple of the clubs are too. So my questions are how does one find a decent anything goes club? What regions near me may be best for this? How does one go about getting extras? I’m both very shy and also paranoid about getting STIs how do you balance this?

9 comments

• goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    You are looking at 10+ hour round trip drives. Detroit, Indy, East St Louis are all 5-6 hours from Milwaukee. Maybe Toledo but I don't know anything about Toledo. Read up on those cities.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @goldmongerATL so Indianapolis has high-extras clubs? I thought Indiana was strict with clubs, requiring pasties and such. Do you ever see Mike Pence in any of them with a glue-on mustache?
  • nightlifeonly83
    3 years ago
    Another reason I don’t go to many clubs. Geesh. That far? Do cities for the most part offer or is it specific clubs? Thanks
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Nanny state liberals are anti-sex work too. To some degree, they honestly want to help people. But they're arrogant, and are not interested in the opinions of the people they are supposedly going to help. That's why they supported the War On Drugs until recently, and saving-though-bombing the people of Iraq and Afghanistan. They're going to save strippers, by closing the clubs. So strippers can instead make $15 an hour if they're lucky, and juggle multiple part-time jobs. Or go to college, and pay off $100,000 or more in loans and make maybe $20 an hour.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    It’s the old location location location – extras-clubs are more the exception than the norm – with some exceptions, the fun that can be had in clubs is dictated by city and its ordinances – some cities either have looser-ordinances or don’t enforce the ones they have (usually the latter) – but these days most cities don’t want strip-clubs and either try to run them out or keep them on a short leash. IDK much about Wisconsin but have heard Milwaukee is not very-good w.r.t. strip-clubs – there may be some clubs outside Milwaukee that may offer extras but IDK off the top of my head – you may have to do your own research by reading reviews for Wisconsin or skimming the daily published reviews so you can get familiarized with the clubs in your area. Most clubs are non-extras so there’s pretty-much nothing you can do nor is there “some technique to get extras” – if one is in a non-extras city then you’re pretty-much SOL unless you have the flexibility to travel and do some weekend road-trips – if you find a club that has extras, then you can’t be shy – strip-clubs are bizarro-world (the opposite of the real-world) and they mostly operate by a different set of rules – a strip-club is not a singles-bar, it’s a business and the girls are there to make $$$ - in an extras-club there are girls that do extras and girls that don’t – you increase your chances by being proactive and asking vs depending on the girls to initiate it – again strip-clubs being bizarro-world it takes some time/experience for most guys to be comfortable operating in the strip-club world especially an extras club. There are guys that are into OTC (outside the club) – they normally develop some fave dancers and w/ time (a few visits) some of these girls will agree to meet OTC but it’s often a crapshoot as many girls are not into OTC - nevertheless there are a fair # of guys on here that have such arrangements (you can so a search on TUSCL for “OTC” to see previous discussions on the topic if it interests you). There are also guys into the Sugar Daddy thing and use the website [view link] (formerly [view link]) – this too requires some effort and time-investment to make sure you don’t end-up getting hustled but various guys on here are into this and have had good times doing it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I spend a lot of time on TUSCL and skim the daily published reviews - I recall pre-Covid the club "On The Border" in Franklin got a fair # of reviews and although it may not be "an extras club" I think I recall some reviewers saying they were possible there - IDK much about this club thus don't take it as a recommendation, more of an FYI in case you wanna read thru some reviews and see what's up. You can also peruse the reviews of WI clubs and see what TUSCLers seem to know the clubs in that area (i.e. TUSCLers that have multiple reviews and seem to know the SC-game vs a guy that hits a club once or twice a year) - you can then message these guys and see if they can give you some direction/info but don't be surprised if you don't get a reply.
  • Usccln555
    3 years ago
    A long weekend in Tijuana would be an all extras great time. No need to wonder if extras are available. Plus HongKong has very beautiful women at prices unmatched in the USA.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    You don't need a negative COVID test to get back in the US?
  • shanny72
    3 years ago
    Both Frontier and spirit fly non stop from Milwaukee to Tampa... prob less than $120 round trip Plenty of extras within a short drive form the airport
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion