tuscl
The St. James
555 Rankin Rd Houston, TX 77073

St James VIP/sanctuary question

Bananafish
New York
Monday, October 4, 2021 5:09 PM
Gentleman, can anyone explain how the VIP and Sanctuary membership works at St James? Is it worth getting one or the other? What’s the price these days? Does it make sense for a non-local to buy?

3 comments

• Dan3635
    3 years ago
    As of Friday Nov 19, 2021 here is the pricing per a manager. Lifetime VIP is $1000 no negotiation. They look at your if and issue a card. Sanctuary is $3000 for lifetime. You can get in the VIP for $300 for an hour and the girl is negotiated. Probably $500 over the entry. Also you have to get a bottle and they start around $280.
  • reverendhornibastard
    2 years ago
    Theoretically, nothing goes on in the VIP or the Sanctuary that doesn’t go on in the remainder of the club. Who am I to cast doubt on such a theory? I have gotten my money’s worth from my VIP membership and then some. I looked over the Sanctuary but decided it did not offer sufficient incremental value to warrant the higher price. Unless you plan to visit The Church regularly and are looking for some unholy communion, I would not purchase a membership.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    $300 an hour or $1000 lifetime ? Ummmmmmm......... I don't visit Houston that often anymore. But if I did, that seems like a no-brainer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion