tuscl

Sharpton 2024?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Trump dominates the GOP because people who never voted before registered and started voting when he was on the ballot. Many are not that issue-oriented. They (often rightly) feel fucked over, and are looking for a brawler to stick up for them.

Clearly lots of MAGAts think "reverse discrimination" is a big part of how they get fucked over. Sharpton may be the one to show then you need to unite with, not blame, the other people who are getting fucked over: https://news.yahoo.com/al-sharpton-eulog…

14 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'd vote for Sharpton
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ of course you would. He fits your agenda of playing the victim card to get votes. Who ever said in life that your emotions take precedence over getting things done? Yet that’s the mantra Al Sharpton followers stick to, protecting the feelings of those who have their feelings hurt, their perceived feelings. Now go try to save a hoe at your favorite Mexican titty club. We know you like them fat!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Ask Freddy Harari or Yankel Rosenbaum about Sharpton. Or those accused by Tawana Brawley.

Al Sharpton 2024 all right, for prison.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sharpton was there with MLK he's a civil rights leader and speaks the truth to power.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ what power, victim power?
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    God help us all.

Lets see what Roy Innis has to say about that https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SNjmve0h2v…
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I remember when Roy Inness was on Morton Downey's show with Al Sharpton LOL
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Lol nice troll. Like it or not there are way too many moderates to make that greedy sensationalist lawyer even have the slimmest of chances.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Trump isn't greedy? Trump isn't sensationalist?

I don't think he's a lawyer.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Al Sharpton should be smeared with honey and staked to an ant hill in the middle of the desert. If you support this thug, hope everyone you love suffers misfortune. Die Al Sharpton you fucking scum, burn in hell pig for murdering Yankel Rosenbaum
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    What about Graziosi? Or the 2 kids killed by Jews....which sparked the riots.

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Those two children were killed by accident, there was never any intent by that driver, Yankle Rosenbaum on the other hand was deliberately murdered, by a mob fueled racial attack on the Jewish community, I lived near there and you are a bigot for even associating the two events.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^^ Jew-hating, uninformed shitbag.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Killed by Jews Icee? You had better pray you never meet me Adolph.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion