tuscl

Kansas City?

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Anything I should check out? Or avoid like the plague? Not really looking for take out; not enough time in town. Just some good looking women, and maybe some extras, but I’m not even gonna sweat that.

8 comments

• goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Ribs
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I only stopped at one club in KC but GMD you gotta check out Joe's for BBQ. Best I've had so far.
  • joker44
    3 years ago
    ♨️ there are nearly 100 bbq joints, from fancy restaurants to hole-in-the-wall or food carts, in the metro area. include other nearby towns and you've got dozens more.
    you could spend an entire summer eating your way thru KC BBQ joints. ‼️

Joe's [formerly Oklahoma Joe's], Fiorella' JackStack, Q39, Slaps, Arthur Bryants, Gates, .............
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Ended up at Temptations.

Not horrible.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Had Jack Stack for dinner. *Definitely* not horrible. Just as good as I remember.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Did you smell my fart?
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Lawrence (Douglas County) is usually where folks go to club when they are in Kansas City. Paradise, Flamingo (known by locals as the "Dirty Bird") and Outhouse are three that I've visited. It's been so long that any intel I have is stale, but my guess is that Flamingo is the best bet for a little contact if it still has the isolated LD room. Everything is out in the open in the other two, or at least it was a decade ago.
  • joker44
    3 years ago
    ⬆️recent reviews of these clubs don't support that assessment. better rib joints in the KC area 😊
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion