tuscl

What annoys ME the most!!!

Monday, October 22, 2007 3:38 PM
There are things that are annoying but, in moderation, they are usually OK. However, there is one thing that annoys me the most. It is imability to carry a conversation on a single topic for more than the time that I spent in the club. I could think of two dancers that are habitually drunk so that " they can get through the day" or "because we get bored". If I was to text or come in the next day, they would usually forget what we have talked about 24 hours ago, and I would have to start all over again! True that is not the point of being there, but, somehow, and while it sould not, it annoys a hell out of me!!!! Agrrr!

6 comments

• chandler
    17 years ago
    Try getting drunk so you can forget as well. It might also help to wait longer than 24 hours before going back.
  • driver01
    17 years ago
    Funny, it's usually the opposite for me. I never remember what a particular dancer told me on a previous visit and it's the dancer who gets annoyed with me...This happens because I have gotten good at nodding my head and smiling a lot. Women say I'm a great listener. I listen well, I just don't hear them...lol Professor- perhaps your expectations are a bit high. Dancers in busy clubs meet and chat up a lot more guys in one shift than you may realize. And if they are any good, you may walk away from the experience thinking that you made a "connection" of sorts. That is what a good dancer does. The dancer however, is walking away looking for the next customer. She's already got your money. Unless you have an established rapport with a dancer, it's a little unrealistic to expect that A) she will remember the details of every conversation she has with every guy she chats up from the previous day and/or B) that you said anything that is really worth her remembering. Nothing personal, but these girls have heard more stories, tales of woe and heartache, promises of riches, jokes, nasty comments and plain old bullshit than most therapists and bartenders combined. Chances are pretty good that she is on auto-pilot when it comes to conversation with you and most guys. The chat is what sets up the reason she is there. And that is to get you to put your money into her hand( or between her tits, whatever--lol). Listen to Chandler-- especially his second suggestion. Very good advice.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I may be the opposite. I enjoy talking to a dancer on occasion but I don't really care too much to talk about the same story a week or two later when I see her again. Maybe the same subject material if it's interesting but not necessarily the same exact story I told. I remember one dancer was going on a week or two later telling everyone who would listen about a story I told her and that was a week or two later. I thought that was a bit too much. I wasn't going to tell her any more stories along that subject. I usually forget what I talked about after a week. Actually I thought it was helpful to talk to someone I barely know (such as a dancer) and then forget about whatever I talked about. That backfires if the dancer not only remembers but seems to be able to remember every single thing I tell her. Maybe it depends if the dancer is drinking or not. Some dancers have an excellent memory and others couldn't care less what you were talking about.
  • Professor906090
    17 years ago
    Many times I lem them talk and pretend that I am really interested in their stripper rap. I also enjoy let them catch me being fake, that's when I say "sorry, hun, I used to be a dancer in previous life, sometimes it catches up with me" lol. Like to keep it real.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    From the aforementioned threads, I take it we're all talking about annoying talks with our dancers. Like 'driver01', I can be a great listener, but if dancers don't speak loud or clear enough, I don't catch every word of their conversation. Of course, being 'tone death' and having 'tinnitis' doesn't help me hear either, especially with background music and noise. As far as other annoyances, when I polite turn down a dancer's invitation for a lap dance, it annoys the hell out of me when they keep returning with hope and asking again. There is one particular dancer at Bugsy's Speakeasy that does this. On my next visit there, if that dancer is there again, I'm going to ask my ATF to step-in and explain that when a customer turns her down for a table dance, not to bug them anymore. What else annoys me in a club? Those 'Cosmopolitan' dancers, you know the nines and dimes, that think their 'shit' don't stink and keep asking for high prices lap dances! Sure, a cute face is nice, but a talented and skilled dancer can make ALL the difference in the world.
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    I am one of those dancers, that will either remember just about everything, from name and what we talked about, or I won't remember any of it at all for the first few minutes, and then all the sudden the light bulb goes off, and it all comes back in a flash... I have trained myself in remembering names, and can remember conversations pretty well too, I really hate when I have those old pothead moments and it takes a few minutes for the light bulb.. It does surprise me sometimes how much some customers remember about me, or our conversations, and sometimes even after a good while.... Bones, let me know, and we'll get it taken care of.. See when I know someone doesn't care for me or my dances, I remember that, and leave them alone, its your money and it shouldn't be made painful to spend your money where you want...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion