Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Helloooo Ladies!!!

BigDickSammy_

I have a big dick and I know how to use it.

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

I got a bigger dick than you do!

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Gonna sword fight bbbc

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

This type of confidence can be painful when you encounter a well hung tranny…

There’s a dude who posts his measurements in centimeters - and has a cock pic for his profile photo. Maybe you two can compare sausages?

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

Bacon!!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^^ nope, you mean sausage.

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

😉

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

Mine is bigger! Ask Ricky and scrubby

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

“Hello ladies - I got a bigger dick than you.”

Yeah - your dick is probably bigger than most ladies’

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement