I did not know

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
that the taliban have a navy.

This explains why sleepy joe was in such a hurry and had us sneak out of bagram air base under cover of darkness even before we evacuated American citizens.
He saved us from a disaster.

https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/20…

14 comments

• CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “They (the Afghan people had to make a choice...) chose the Taliban over foreign occupation.

Ultimately, the United States was defeated by the injustice, corruption, inequality and violence ...

“Put down the weapons. And we don’t mind if you’re here, but for aid and development. We don’t want any more fighting.”

~ Slogan/mantra of the peace movement in Afghanistan.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Taliban - we want to murder our own people, with the support of progressives worldwide. Luckily the stupid Americans picked the stupidest person in the country to lead them and an even worse vice president
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^
    From Saigon to Kabul; the USA defeat in Afghanistan is, like that in Vietnam, an example of the fact that there might be hope for the people that fight against the USA imperialism...
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ you really are a sick fuck go back and enjoy your collection of cock pictures and pray that nobody ever runs into you
    What a piece of shit and a waste of oxygen you are
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I love America, which is why I stay here. If I hated America and wasn't a pussy like CJ, (anyone ever know a guy nicknamed cJ, or just girls) I would move instead of being a little whiny bitch.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^
    One undeniable fact is that:

“Every empire, (including the USA) tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires, that its mission is not to plunder and control but to educate and liberate."
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^
    One undeniable fact is that:

cjkunt loves staring at his dick pics while he trolls TUSCL!
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    I don't recall ever threatening anyone online but twentyfive is correct, pray that nobody from here never runs into you cj fuckhead!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Biggest problem with that son of a bitch is he fails to realize that people died so he could spout whatever shit he's spouting. He really needs to shut the fuck up, that is nothing but untrue crap, fuckn piece of shit he is.
    Speech may be allowed but there are consequences for incitement.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    CJKent feel free to leave to any other country anytime. Give Somalia a whirl.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    That dipshit would last 20 minutes in any of the countries he seems to admire.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    The truth hurts, but if you recognize it and accept it, it will set you free...

“The darkest secret of this country, I am afraid, is that too many of its citizens imagine that they belong to a much higher civilization somewhere else.

That higher civilization doesn’t have to be another country. It can be the past instead—the United States as it was before it was spoiled by immigrants and the enfranchisement of the blacks.

This state of mind allows too many of us to lie and cheat and steal from the rest of us, to sell us junk and addictive poisons and corrupting entertainments.

What are the rest of us, after all, but sub-human aborigines?”

~ Kurt Vonnegut
    ~ Born November 11, 1922 Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.
    ~ Died April 11, 2007 New York City, U.S.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    One of the few "classic" writers that I found insufferable and not worth reading was Kurt Vonnegut. A lot of useless leeches on society love to quote him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion