tuscl

Self appointed mask patrol weirdo follows woman around store pointing at her

Self-appointed Covid enforcer wearing an "I've been vaccinated" pin follows unmasked shopper around a Target attempting to "shame" her while pointing at her. He isn't a store employee and doesn't appear to purchasing anything, just walking around the store randomly "confronting" unmasked shoppers. Totally bizarre.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/male-kare…

15 comments

• Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    Weirdo: "my wife is a doctor who specializes in infectious diseases, are you saying she just makes this stuff up?"

Woman: "probably."

Freaking hilarious. 🤣
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I am all for aborting progressives; both pre birth and retroactively.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^ You are still the pathetic loser troll from strip club list.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    So what?

Earlier in the pandemic in 2020, I went to Home Depot to pick up a few things and some unmasked guy started yelling at me out of the blue for wearing a mask. He was yelling "What are you afraid of?", "Don't you know this is a fucking hoax?", he said some other stuff that involved me being "sheeple" and quoting a bunch of "research" and "reliable sources" (that I wouldn't be surprised if it all came from InfoWars...).

I tried to explain that wearing a mask was my personal choice; that didn't do anything. I tried walking away, and he followed me. Note that this was early on in the shutdown and nearly everyone was wearing a mask, but for some reason he decided that I was going to be the outrage target du jour. Finally, the his buddy and the store staff got control of him and removed him from the store.

The point being is that there are dickheads on both sides of the mask debate, and we could trade links all day long showing different people being dickheads about it. People who are pro-mask do not have a monopoly (or anything close to it) on throwing public temper tantrums on this issue.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I had one of the anti-masker types refuse to wipe down the machines in the gym and he started in with the what are you afraid of. When my wife complained to management he made a snide comment to her. He and I had a discussion and came to an agreement: he would wipe down the machines after use and I would not head butt him and then kick him in the face as he lay prone. ISH u should have hit him in the face.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I'm at an age where fistfights hurt a lot more than they used to, so I don't throw punches unless it's a necessity. And, stuff like that almost always winds up on the news or social media, because everyone has a mini film studio in their pocket. I don't need or want that sort of notoriety.

Also ... I really just wanted to buy my stuff and go the fuck home.
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    The pandemic has been nutcase control freaks wet dream on all sides.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Why can people not accept… if someone wants to wear a mask or doesn’t - it’s their choice in a public setting, just do you and let them do them.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @skibum, not wiping down your machines would be worthy of an ass tearing even if COVID never existed. MRSA anyone?

Anyways, good on you.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The guy who gave my wife shit was one of those large, bald headed gym rats that likes to "loom" over smaller people. That and traffic are the two things that unleash my demented side, It ended with him asking me to leave him alone and he started to wipe off the machines. Guy sweat is gross; wipe the machines.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Anyone that would attempt to bully any woman, let alone someone's wife especially about something as basic as wiping down a workout machine deserves an old fashioned ass kicking, good on you bro, too bad he backed down, he deserved a whuppin.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Biden and the way he talks about the vaccine encourages this.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    THIS TOTALLY SUCKS, TRYING TO ENFORCE VACCINATION

IDIOCY!

TOTALLY UNWARRANTED!

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/coron…

has PDF link for actual 10 page text
    https://www.latimes.com/california/story…

SJG

https://www.spicylingerie.com/bc-vip1002…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion