tuscl

Rate this dance

I give this a 10. Could imagine what those soft cheeks feel like
https://spankbang.com/4m65a/video/lapdan…

9 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Looks like that website is down, so maybe that thing doesn't work so well. Does LDK use one? He probably stops by the sperm bank, picks up a free loaner one, goes to the club, then returns it to the sperm bank. He went on 23andme and found out he has 1,657 kids.

Yes I would agree the website for her butt is probably still active and highly visited.
  • LoveGrind-LG
    3 years ago
    Lol yeah the site is down, but forget about the site and the liquid lapdance garbage.

That type of lap dance, especially near the end when she moves faster and starts bouncing makes me release a few seconds later whenever I experience this.

Big butt heaven.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    The grind on that dance was pretty nice. But I do like the dancer to go through the different positions for the first dance or two. That intense grind she was doing I usually save for the finale.

With LDK friendly dancers, I don't use any hand signs to signal them to increase the grind. I simply ask them if they'll stay in a certain position.

I'm not a fan of the fast grinding or bouncing motions. I'm all about the slow grind, with her leaning back with her head on my left shoulder.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    it’s OK I suppose. but overall a disappointment for what I want. if no fucking is involved I still want a bareback camel slide.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I watched about 10 seconds of it. that was enough for me to know if was not for me.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    But that butt would cast a big enough shadow for a cat to find shade in.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    So, with a deaf stripper, you tap Morse code on her butt to tell her what you want done to your dick? This site is so educational.
  • LoveGrind-LG
    3 years ago
    @LDKing
    Yeah I’ve done it a few times and they would actually take it out my pants, press it in between the soft cheeks and bounce. I thrust my hips up when she’s grinding and put my hands on her side (moving up and down) to signal her to start bouncing on it instead of just having her grind on it. If I want grind I move hips forward and backward with my hand on her side (moving front and back) to signal it’s grind time.

@TFP
    I don’t like asking because I want them to do it cause they want to lol, not cause I asked. I’m not a fan with them leaning their head back because I can’t see their beautiful cheeks and my dick sandwiched between them. I love it when they’re bent over so I can see that shit and sometime squeeze their cheeks with my two hands while I’m sandwiched between. Don’t get me wrong though, I do like to switch it up in between, but not for too long.

@jascoi
    Try this one out and let me know how it goes! Not sure what your size limit is for an ass, but find your biggest limit and try it out. Tuck your thing up to your waste line and let her grind for as long as she can (don’t force it though! lol just feel out her energy and then go along with it).Pretty sure you’ll end up ldk with a soft pair of big cheeks. I know you’re prob not new to the game but try this method to see how great it feels. In my opinion it feels better than titty fucking .
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Rather listen to sports talk radio
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion