tuscl

At long last we will have the proof!

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
2ICEE says his success rate with strippers is 80%. As legit nerd, I can tell you this means there is a 96% chance he can get busy with either nicespice or NinaBambina or both? So how long will it take you 2ICEE? I'd ask you to tell us if the carpet matches the drapes, but nobody has a carpet anymore, so forget about that part.

50 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Won’t that require him to travel?

Or is he so good - they will hop a flight just to get some from him?

Juice might have competition!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They're not my type.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Actually the correct answer is you’re not their type
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I nominate blahblahblab23.

If she can be convinced, she will get a beautiful strap on and a whip and relieve Icey good 👍
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I guess NiceSpice isn’t willing to become a unicorn again - and lube up her horn to TOFTT!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I liked Nicole
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMAO icee's type is any junkie stripper that needs a good source of coke and a sugar daddy that buys her designer bags n' shit. It's bottom tier desperate strippers...NinaBambina and nicespice are in a different league. icee is playing tee ball where they are MLB All-Stars.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @2ICEE what makes them not your type?
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @2ICEE Name one other dancer member you liked. Cause that means there's a 96% chance you porked one of them.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Nicole was the sexiest girl here.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    According to Nicole she rejected you
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ICEE's dating claims are like Juice's money making claims. Just smile and move on.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I never hit on Nicole. I don't hut on girls online let alone ones in other states. So stop lying 20fag.

Tetradon. I feel bad for you that you find a normal dating life hard to believe.

And ilbbaicnl just stick to the hookers. Its all you can do
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ icee all you do is "date" junkie stripper whores coz... it's all you can do. 🤭🤭🤭
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    “Just stick to the hookers” seems to be the advice that Icee lives by, but of course he calls it “dating” when the junkie stripper whore he almost killed him self over ended up moving onto a weed dealing pimp. At least Icee “claims” to have kicked his ass by pepper spray him and kicking him in the balls. I think we have a keyboard cowboy on our hands, and Icee has a lot of time to waste writing fiction to the geriatric trick clique.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Icee lying you know Nicole wanted nothing to do with you she said so herself
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    First off we talked a lot. Second off I never once hit on her. Stop lying or is it just a senior moment
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Correction: 2ICEE has an 80% success rate with strippers who are hanging in the 7-Eleven when he's getting his daily slurpee.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ICEE, I know what a normal dating life is, and offering $5000 to a girl to tell you she doesn't love you, from a guy she bonded with over drugs and left because he was too controlling, which made you want to off yourself, is not a normal dating life.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Yeah @twentyfive I remember her openly declaring that icee (then IceyDodo) had no chance with her. LMAO she knew a POS loser, I'll give her that.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Lyin Icee has kinda a ring to it, but you know Nicole told you she wouldn’t be interested in you
    She said you weren’t cute I remember that very well
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMFAO icee is so triggered about Nicole not wanting her. 😂
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Or actually what happened is there have been 5 strippers in 2ICEE's lifetime who were his type. He bought them slurpees and asked them to fuck. 4 said oh yeah I would, haha, but now I've got really bad brain freeze. The fifth one said she was saving herself to taco bump with nicespice.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Now all of you are just lying making shit up.

20fag you're just making shit up and lying

Tetradon youre just repeating sircumsinhispantsalots lies.

You're really that buttburt that I date the women you have to pay 😭🤡
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Yes, I'm so butthurt and envious of you I'll mainline a lethal dose of heroin next time I'm rejected.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Fucking alt right troll
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Lyin Icee butthurt troll and Nicole rejectee
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Glutton for punishment. I'm left to assume he likes it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    What punishment? Coz you lie and troll me. That reflects on you
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMFAO Tetradon posts exactly what icee posted about a stripper whore not even willing to talk to her for $5K coz it's not worth it and now it's one of my lies.

And icee the way you're responding us clearly a sign of being butthurt. Too funny! 🤭🤭🤭
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7636…

"Last night I came close to killing myself.

My 5 year relationship ended because she thought I was too controlling..."

"I offered her 5k to just meet up look me in the eyes and tell me she doesn't love me anymore.She wont take my offer ."

^^^ LMFAO Tetradon posted EXACTLY what icee posted. 🤭😂🤡

Definitely abnormal "dating" behavior. 🤣🤣🤣
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "And she ended up with a broke ass bum wannabe pimp junkie."

^^^ it says a lot about icee when a bottom tier coke junkie stripper whore makes a choice like this.

Jes sayin'. 🤭
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    She argued that I was too controlling for finding out about the cheating. Basically telling me it's my fault for finding out.

She wouldn't even take 5k to tell me she hates me. Coz she admitted she loves me.

She's not a junkie stripper where.

But all you can do is stalk me on here take shit out of context make ahit up and lie.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Now hurry up and tell everyone a 5 year relationship is a gfe. Stupid bitch nigga
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMFAO icee you just proved you read my posts when you also say I'm on ignore.

Make that PRETEND ignore! 🤭🤭🤭
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I never said she was a junkie stripper whore.

I said she's "a bottom tier coke junkie stripper whore"

Hard truth is that you're not worth $5K.

Hard truth is you were too controlling.

Hard truth is she'd rather fuck and get coke from a loser weed dealer over icee.

^^^ all of this is within context and posted by icee herself.

Now hurry up and put me back on pretend ignore. Lil triggered trick bitch that trolls strip clubs for bottom tier junkie stripper whores. 🤭😂🤣
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Hard truth is all you trolls lie and make shit up. Im done with all of you
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Hard truth is that I provided your quotes directly.

As long as you keep trolling me, we are far from done, lil trick bitch.

See you in another thread.

Now put me back on pretend ignore like a good little pet troll (again!)
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @2ICEE In all seriousness, I have had problems with severe depression too in my life. I'm going to put you on ignore and stop interacting with you, as I would not want to contribute to anybody going through that.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "She argued that I was too controlling for finding out about the cheating. Basically telling me it's my fault for finding out.

She's not a junkie stripper where."

^^^ icee you really need to keep your lies straight.

Here is your own post, quoted verbatim...

"My 5 year relationship ended because she thought I was too controlling because I wanted her to get help for her drug habit."

^^^ Clearly you were trying to control her drug use and she didn't like it. Note that there's nothing in here about you cheating, so there's a bald face like on your part.

And you clearly said she had a drug habit, making her a junkie.

Aaaand furthermore, later on you state:

"But then came the lies. She started fucking other guys for coke. And she ended up with a broke ass bum wannabe pimp junkie."

^^^ so by your own words she's clearly a junkie stripper whore if she fucks other guys for coke.

LMFAO these are all your own quotes, making YOU a liar if they aren't true. 🤭😂🤣🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Your lying stalker autistic troll ass is ignored for a reason
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ If you have him on ignore, why do you keep responding to him? lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Comments from ignored people show on the new site. It switches between the new and old on my phone
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    'Hard truth is all you trolls lie and make shit up. Im done with all of you'

I thought you were done with us, sigh
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMAO it's as if icee cannot just ignore me just coz of the new site.

🤭🤭🤭🤡🤡🤡

There's no reason. She can't help it. (But of course it's not her fault. 🤷)
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "Your lying stalker autistic troll ass is ignored for a reason"

^^^ LMAO I quoted you directly. Your own lies have been laid out.

And you still double down and claim I'm lying when I'm copying and pasting YOUR OWN WORDS!!!

And you know you don't ignore me. You just pretend to, just like a passive aggressive little bitch.

Go on now, pet troll, pretend ignore (again). 🤭😂🤣🤡
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I actually do have a strap on, but not a whip :( someone wanna buy me 1 or donate munniez for it? 😘
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    ^ i buy you a whip. Den I fart on icee
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    What was the purpose of this thread? How bored are some of you dumb shits? 😂

I mean seriously now. All of this to troll a troll? Idk if he has ever typed a true word on here or not, but I don't really care either. Do any of you go to strip clubs anymore? Lately I feel like I'm pulling against the tide by posting - 😮😮😮 - wait for it...actual content about dancers and clubs. Just sayin. Personally I find that stuff much more interesting than 2ICEE's embellishments or how sad his existence may actually be and I'm guessing that newer participants might as well.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @rickdugan yeah I'm bored and like playing head games with icee. That's just how I am with trolls. 🤷
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion