Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hey Everyone

spinnergirl

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hey baby dancer here would love to get to know everyone. PM me and lets chat. snapchat @ kaypremcontent. Hope to hear from everyone soon!

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Show us your tits.

W
wallanon
•

Most of the dancers who advertise here offer something upfront before asking guys to jump over to premium content.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

If this is your first assignment in your Marketing 101 class, you fail.

Spinnergirl. Zero points for originality

Should have posted a photo. Zero points

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m sure you have a sexy fit body. But I’m not jumping to pay to see it.

I wish you the best.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Judging by the avatar photo she is NOT a spinner.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Yeah, she looks like a fatty!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She says she’s a baby dancer - but the name she chose is spinner.

I was thinking she would have a sexy tight young physique.

It seems like I’m missing something.

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

Every girl is a spinner if your pole is big enough

Profile picture for theeastcoast757
theeastcoast757
•

Y’all are brutal

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement