tuscl

Would you hire your ATF to work for you?

Thursday, October 18, 2007 6:54 PM
If you had your own business or you were a hiring manager of a company and your AFT applied and was qualified for the job (assume that she danced part time and held regular jobs part time as well), would you hire your ATF? Why? Why not?

15 comments

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Never! I'd be too tempted to get her to dance for me as an employee! Then, here come the sexual harrassment suits!
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I offered my ATF a job once but she turned me down, it wasn't what she was looking for.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Absolutely! In fact, it's still a possibility. Well, sort of... although she wouldn't be working FOR me, but WITH me... like a partnership. She has an idea for a business that she wants to start. I know she would be excellent at it. If things work out, I can envision starting the company together.
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    Hell no! Actually, I just had this discussion with my ATF a few weeks ago. I saw a post on the "pink board" about a dancer that had been offered a job by a regular customer - she was reluctant to take the job because it would have been a substantial pay cut for her. So I was talking to my ATF about this (not that I would offer her a job) but she admitted it would be difficult for her to view me as a boss and take orders from me.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I would see it as a requirement of my job to hire the best candidate. However, it means she couldn't be my ATF any longer.
  • Professor906090
    17 years ago
    Someone, please explain to me, a new guy, what is the "pink board"? Is that the same as "pink site"? I have seen that reference too.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    [view link] (also includes customer oriented blue site)
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    No Sorry but with the typically successful dancers, who often times can make the (net of tax) salary of an established lawyer or young doctor -and sometimes more - tend to get used to being paid big $$$ to suck-up to men, swing their asses, rub their tits into faces, and grind cocks Regular work will simply not appeal to most, unless they've completely lost their ability to suck $$$ out of PLs Plus I think it creates mental issues long term with many dancers
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I don't currently have an ATF but if I was hiring and a former ATF applied, I would treat her equally based on all the information I knew. If I thought she might be a good worker and cared about customers, that might be a plus in her favor. If I thought she used drugs in the past or had poor work ethics, I would be leery of hiring her. I'd consider it my duty to hire the best possible employee or at least someone close to being the best match for the company and someone who can do the job. Lots of times I believe, it's not a question if you can do the job but a question of how well you fit the company and will get along with everyone. Well after someone screens out those who aren't qualified to do the job.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I have a fantasy that I'll be a proprietor of a small office-based business some day, and will regularly hire as "gal Friday" type help very hot, mostly uneducated young women, many of whom I am likely to have met at a strip club. Their jobs will be to show up at 10 am (after I have unlocked in the morning), make sure the coffee pot is always brewing, do some filing or typing, keep up with local political information via the internet, show up for lunch or dinner dressed in very nice, mildly revealing attire with me when I need to impress clients, and generally jiggle about underneath their business suits. I will "let them go early" most days, at about 4:30, as much so that I can lock up and they can't steal stuff, as anything else. They will get to organize the office Christmas party, the company picnic, and various shopping trips to get decorations or more stationery. They will be interested in completing an associates-level certification in something (veterinary assistant? paralegal?) and will, off and on, have to reschedule work around their random class schedule. They will rotate through the office at the rate of about two new hires every three years, with one or two employed by me at any given time. And they'll ... of course ... slowly become more and more sexually interested in their employer as they get to know that his rough exterior shields a soft and deeply sensitive interior. :)
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    It's not that simple, but in simple terms out of my top 5 there is one I'd hire without a second thought, one I'd have never hired while she was a favorite, but I would now, one I'd never hire, and two I could go either way on, depending on the interview (and no I don't mean that way).
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    In reality I think an office employer would have to consider reliability and experience, both of which are likely to be quite low among the typical stripper population, over such ancillaries as breast size and jiggle factor. :)
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    A favorite fantasy scenario that I've played around with in dialogues with strippers is one where she's my sham secretary, a la Elizabeth Ray of the 1970s scandal in the employ of Rep. Wayne Hays (D-Ohio). Can't type, can't even make coffee. Only knows how to fuck and shop. Instead of offering waiting visitors a beverage, offers to show them her pussy. "BAD secretary!" Fun to act out, wouldn't dream of trying it for real.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Sorry, I put breast size and jiggle factor above reliability and experience! I wouldn't have hired her to be productive at work, just sit there and look pretty!!
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I don't know, it depends on the job. If you want to bring customers into the store, a jiggling breast might be a big lure. However if she's working in a manufacturing plant and everyone stops working to look at her because she is very pretty, you might have a problem. I actually heard a story along those lines. Last night I talked to a dancer who just learned AutoCad. I knew something about it and asked her how long it took to learn. She said usually 4 years but she got it complete in only 2 years. There is a real possibility I could run into her in the workplace. Probably a remote chance since she lives in a different city.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion