tuscl

Is Luna the perfect stage name?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Saturday, August 21, 2021 4:03 AM
Given that mooning everybody is a big part of your job?

12 comments

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    Just say no to them drugs ill b!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    They know when I say no it really means yes.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    My druggie sister went by Luna. They called her Lunatic.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    It's a pretty good dog name
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Weird to me when dancers go by Mary/Maria. Keep expecting the DJ to say "be sure to get a dance with Mary when she gets of stage, fondle the boobs that nursed Jesus".
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I got dances once from a very beautiful AA dancer. She went by Tammy. Being the tactful guy that I am, I was like Tammy? WTF? She said that there were 3 AA chicks at her high school named Tammy. I wish I'd asked her if there were any white chicks named Lakwanda at her high school, but I only thought of it later. I told her to have the DJ play this when she was on stage: [view link] . So guys would get dances to catch her on the rebound. She wanted $400 for OTC, a bit high back then. She didn't respond when I decided to go for it and texted her. Never saw her in the club again.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think you already put more thought into a stage name than most dancers.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I knew a guy named Mario Luna that worked for my company in Acapulco. I would not like to see his ass.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Everything about women is tied to the Moon. Is she Latina? SJG The Grass Roots - Midnight Confessions [view link]
  • trpterp
    3 years ago
    The last dancer named Luna that I got dances from was not Latina. She was a Caucasian with some excellent pole moves.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    The club's pole or yours?
  • trpterp
    3 years ago
    Sadly it was the club's. It's no longer an extras place. At least not with her anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion