Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is Luna the perfect stage name?

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42913

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Given that mooning everybody is a big part of your job?

Replies (12)Latest

W
wallanon
•

Just say no to them drugs ill b!

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

They know when I say no it really means yes.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

My druggie sister went by Luna. They called her Lunatic.

Profile picture for SanchoRG
SanchoRG
•

It's a pretty good dog name

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Weird to me when dancers go by Mary/Maria. Keep expecting the DJ to say "be sure to get a dance with Mary when she gets of stage, fondle the boobs that nursed Jesus".

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I got dances once from a very beautiful AA dancer. She went by Tammy. Being the tactful guy that I am, I was like Tammy? WTF? She said that there were 3 AA chicks at her high school named Tammy. I wish I'd asked her if there were any white chicks named Lakwanda at her high school, but I only thought of it later. I told her to have the DJ play this when she was on stage: youtube.com . So guys would get dances to catch her on the rebound. She wanted $400 for OTC, a bit high back then. She didn't respond when I decided to go for it and texted her. Never saw her in the club again.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I think you already put more thought into a stage name than most dancers.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I knew a guy named Mario Luna that worked for my company in Acapulco. I would not like to see his ass.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Everything about women is tied to the Moon.

Is she Latina?

SJG

The Grass Roots - Midnight Confessions youtube.com

Profile picture for trpterp
trpterp
•

The last dancer named Luna that I got dances from was not Latina. She was a Caucasian with some excellent pole moves.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

The club's pole or yours?

Profile picture for trpterp
trpterp
•

Sadly it was the club's. It's no longer an extras place. At least not with her anyway.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement