tuscl

Day crew

How have the girls been in there during the day shift lately? Any recommendations?

59 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Try Minnie everyone else is fucking Goofy.
  • Vinnydeez
    3 years ago
    Hahaha Goofy? I’ll give Minnie a try
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Day shifts at Desire are generally solid, but it depends on the day and what you're looking for in a dancer (looks and performance).

Fair warning ... seeing that you're a brand new TUSCL user and this is your first post (and you have no reviews posted), you're probably not going to get a ton of detail here.
  • Vinnydeez
    3 years ago
    Yea that makes sense, I’m kind of new to the area, moved from north shore mass, and I’ve heard desires was pretty good. But I like a fair- light skin girl, and some good curves, decent conversation, etc.
  • Vinnydeez
    3 years ago
    But how are Friday’s in there you think? Was thinking about checking it before 8pm tonight
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Friday days are actually pretty busy at Desire. A lot of guys go there for their end-of-week dose of beer and boobs. I mean, it's actually busier than the weekday nights sometimes.

I'm not sure if she's around on Fridays, but see if Crystal is a around. She's curvy and fun. Not 100% sure if she's on Fridays, though. Josie also fits your description based on looks alone, I've not chatted with her or had dances with her, but I've been curious. If you're willing to go with a darker shade of dancer, then Persia or Parker might work for you. They're both popular and I've seen them there on Friday days in the past.

If you haven't read the reviews, then I'll give you the standard warning for new guys at Desire. It's a solid regulars' club, and the best dancers tend hang on to their regulars rather than circulate and search for customers. So, if you're a guy who needs dancers to come to you, then you're going to hate Desire. You're going to need to be proactive about getting a dancer's attention. If all else fails, tip during their stage set and ask if they're free to join you afterwards.

Have fun and let us know how it goes by writing a review.
  • Vinnydeez
    3 years ago
    Thanks so much Ishmael! I appreciate the feed back and the tips! I’ll let ya know how it goes
  • LovetheTandA
    3 years ago
    Desire is the most reviewed club on this site. Take a look back at a few previous reviews (Particularly Ishmael, Nelly and OldWhiteGuy) and they will describe an abundance of girls that meet your requirements. Fair with curves describes (Tiffany, Meadow and Destiny)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    No, it really doesn't.

It's customer base has a high percentage of "repeat offenders" in terms of guys whose interest in strip clubs goes far beyond casual or occasional. Which is to say... dudes who are far more likely to know about and be active on TUSCL.

So, given the fact that it is a good club *and* it's customers are more dedicated than the average, you get more reviews.

But I know you don't care. You're shtick here is to bitch and moan about fake reviews, regardless of whether or not you actually believe them to be fake.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I was there Friday. I'm a fake.
  • LovetheTandA
    3 years ago
    scrub is a one trick pony
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Love the T and A is the douchebag Cedric and the ruiner of stripclublist. Put the pedophile rapist on ignore. I also have suspicions about Vinny.
  • nelly76
    3 years ago
    Ah, Desertscrub works for the Cadillac Lounge, promoting dancers there, which is why he's always trying to trash Desires

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=8423#comm…
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I have nothing invested in actual fake reviews being posted for Desire. If anything, I wouldn't mind if the club stayed a bit more under the radar.

That's why I've been voting down the few Desire reviews I've seen that seem less than helpful or cobbled together from other reviews. What I don't do is upvote bad reviews because I want an audience for a hissy fit.

But, when I read the vast majority of the reviews you label as "fake", I see mostly accurate descriptions of the club, the dancers, when they work, and how much fun they provide. There are gaps where subjectivity plays a role, but it remains valid information.

Which I can do as someone who actually goes to this club, as opposed to someone sitting far away who wants an audience for his hissy fit.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    3 years ago
    @ski: Based on what?
    All I've seen is him calling out sera, cedrick and johnsayer when he attacks me.
  • nelly76
    3 years ago
    LovetheTandA is NOT the douchebag Cedric and NOT the ruiner of stripclublist.

He's a new contributor, currently adding valuable info.

Sera, cedrick and johnsayer are the Stewie and Zorro douchebag from the stripclublist board, and is a newly religious fraud that joined the cathlic pedophile church and wants everyone else to give up sex with adults

• skibum609
    3 years ago
    Love the TandA stated that Tiffany, Meadow and Destiny are fair with curves and only someone who has never seen the three of them put them in the same category. Done rooms with all and Destiny was fair pre-pandemic, with long brown hair now. Tiffany and meadow are fair but spare me on the curvy since neither is even close. So no way do I believe its a real poster. Just someone better at culling reviews and pretending. Then again I haven't seen any of the 3 dancers mentioned in almost 4 days so maybe they changed. What he posted here is neither info, nor valuable.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    If not being taken seriously is how you like to spend your time, then go for it.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Lol. It's not even a review. Best club needs no fake reviews like its some lame Arizona club.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    As someone who notoriously dislikes many of the clubs that are popular on this site, in large part because they are heavily shilled tourist traps, I have to say that Desire is a notable exception. IMHO this is how every club should be run, at least in areas where you can get away with it.

The booze is cheap and plentiful (especially with the prepaid card option), management is proactive in welcoming people and makes drinks even cheaper by liberally dolling out free drink cards, the rooms are super private and unmonitored, the talent is the best in the city, the private "club" upstairs is a great way to get out of the crowd and get to know a gal...I could go on. If I was a local I would be a regular at this club.
  • LovetheTandA
    3 years ago
    desertscrub,
    If you have never been to Desire, how do you know what the experience is like.
    I was a "newbie" because there was a long gap between the last time business took me there and now so none of the girls i once knew (Tyler, Remy, Tessa) are still there. I received the experience I described and the experience improves as you become a familiar face.
    skibum,
    I think the detail of my reviews and the descriptions of the girls speak for themselves.
    The description was, "But I like a fair- light skin girl, and some good curves, decent conversation, etc."
    Destiny was a "Blonde Bombshell" that let her hair return to the natural brown with big fake tits, a big round ass and she is "curvy"
    Tiffany is a more slender strawberry blonde with a nice rack (particularly when she wears that blue dress with the peek a boo underboob display. She HAS curves.
    Meadow is a fair skinned blonde with a bit thicker body (which produces curves) and she is a great conversationalist.

"Curves" doesn't necessarily mean "curvy"!
    Ivana has curves. Renesme has curves. Kai has curves.

No, I'm not the dickhead that ruined the other site and is trying to ruin this one!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Renesmee bought curves; I would never describe Ivanna; Meadow or Tiffany/Sage as curvy. Kai is not curvy, I've known her since she was at Dolls. I'm a spinner guy and tiffany and Kai are chosen specifically because they're not curvy. I will leave it at that.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    3 years ago
    He didn't say "curvy" he said they have curves!!!!
    Don't tell her she doesn't have curves!!!!!
    Curvy is more like Destiny, Jasmine, Kelani, Persia, Vivica...
    Accusing him of being the douche is a baseless as the douche saying ARegular, Masslaw and Maddog are the same guy. (Remember?)
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    I disagree Ski, your spinners have curves. I’m comfortable suggesting that neither one of us seeks a spinner without curves.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    OWG: I might place your subgroup as “appealingly rounded”,
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Nothing said has convinced me. Under the current theory of curves vs curvy the only dancer at desires who doesn't fit either is Ella and maybe India, up top at least. OWG I do remember and this is completely different. I stand by my opinion. Feel free to have and type your own.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Eh ... at the point where we're debating curvy versus has curves, curve adjacent, curvy minor, rain with a chance of curves, etc., we're solidly into that which is largely subjective. I've been yelled at via PM by customers who haven't appreciated my critical description of their most favorite dancer, and it's clear that their eyes see a very different dancer compared to what I see.

And that's fine. I avoid accusing guys of being trolls or fakes unless they get into pretty obvious territory (such as describing Bruna as petite with A-cup tits).

So, saying that Ivana "has curves"... I don't think that's how most people would apply that term, but technically she's not composed of perfect cylinders, and therefore has curves.

I was talking to a guy in the club once, and he pointed to Kelani and said he really like her because he loved "petite" girls. To which I replied, "I think you mean 'short', because she's short, but she's not petite." Long story made short, he and I used the word "petite" completely differently.

And really, who gives a fuck as long as we're having fun.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned (right now) neither LovetheTandA or Vinny are trolls or fakes. But that's just my 2 cents.

But, I am curious to find out how Vinny's first visit to Desire went...
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Hah, I remember a couple of years ago when a troll account parodying Scrubby went around spam commenting and the Desire crowd didn’t like their reviews being referred to as “ads”

And now the real scrubby has started doing that too. This is awesome 😆
  • OldWhiteGuy
    3 years ago
    @ski:I don't think it's different because you accused the guy of being the terd but if you looked at any of his reviews or any of his comments, you would see that he has defended me to the sera shitbrain and called out desert dink.
    And, you know that I am an expert on a particular body with sweet curves. She's not curvy but she definitely has curves!

I rest my case!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I will always defer to your expertise with our mutual friend, but I remain suspicious of all since the demise of SCL, which I don't think I've posted on in almost 8 months. If you recall the "legend" who "defended us" from the troll, being the same person aa the troll you will understand. Either way the gentleman in question listed some daytime dancers who are fair and have curves so despite my disbelief in the reality of this thread that there is one daytime dancer (saw her last Friday for the first time on days) who fits the bill and that is Candace. Real blonde; fair skin and a simply great bod. As hot as she is, she is a far superior person. To be fair she loves weed as much as I do.
  • bigdawger
    3 years ago
    What days does Parker work? Thanks.
  • nelly76
    3 years ago
    Desertscrub works for Club Fantasies
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    desertscrub said "more fake club talk.. look at all the go with the talk to get your money.. this is a DO NOT GO UNTIL YOU SEE REAL REVIESWS"

Go to the hospital. You're having a stroke.
  • bullzeye
    3 years ago
    skibum: if you're looking for other dancers there who enjoy what you do, Nicolette is another one
  • OldWhiteGuy
    3 years ago
    I have seen Parker days, nights and doubles if the day didn't produce enough revenue.
    One of the benefits of this business is that you don't have to keep a regular schedule.
    By the way, Parker is smoking hot!
    But bigdawger probably already knows that.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    One of the things that skibum and I have in common is that Nicolette wants nothing to do with us (unless that has changed recently for skibum).

But perhaps Ski hasn't been offering her the right weed...
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Parker looked amazing on Sunday, which had a truly impressive lineup of hot dancers. Really impressive. Nicolette won't even look at me lol. I brought my cousin for the first time and his comment was "who is the hot girl who looks at guys like we stepped in dogshit"? Sums it up.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    3 years ago
    The lineup here is much better than the other clubs and guys follow the talent. My latest tour to gauge the afternoon talent elsewhere found 8 or 10 girls max (2 or 3 7 or better) and a dozen customers compared to 25 to 30 girls and 30 to 40 customers.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Yesterday there were more customers than any shift i have seen since they reopened. Wild Sunday day shift with a lot of guys lined up and waiting.
  • LovetheTandA
    3 years ago
    After all the talk about extra hype for Desire, I decided to stop at Fantasies Tuesday evening around 7.
    There were 5 dancers, 7 customers, 2 bouncers and 2 bartenders.
    Bartender, Patti, poured my drink. A thick blonde talking to 2 customers had her back to me at the bar and I never saw anything but her back. Hispanic looking 30 something okay looking in Daisy Dukes was sitting with another customer. A thin AA girl with long hair walked by on her way to the smoking area. Never saw her face. A second thin AA that walked past on her way to the dressing room stairway had a pretty face and a nice little bod. (I only could tell them apart because of the costume they were wearing) Last lady was at the far bar with a customer. No one approached me. No one went on stage. I finished my drink and left.
    I went to Desire. A totally different story!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Sounds like the Providence version of Rhode island Dolls
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Regs of the day shift at one club were on SSI. They elected to be homeless to spend their monthly $ in the club.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Best overall club I have been to in my 45+ years of this. Then again I haven't been since my amazing trip Sunday.
  • nelly76
    3 years ago
    Desertscrub (two comments above) works for the local Club Fantasies.

He just posted to one of his dancer friends again yesterday. Click to see https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=8493#comm…
  • LovetheTandA
    3 years ago
    I have to give the scrub credit for his consistency.
    Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, he continues to attack all things Desire.
    Is anyone else old enough to remember the Kevin Bacon ROTC character in Animal House?
    "All is well!"
    "Remain calm!"
    Particularly in the day shift, Desire is like Cheers with naked women.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    3 years ago
    skibum got it right when he said that the secret to this place's success is Gerard's management style.
    He runs this place like the old neighborhood Italian restaurant catering to the regular customers and assuring that they are having a good time.
    There is a comfortable style and atmosphere, mostly Yung's doing, with reasonable prices for food, drink and adventures compared to the rest of Providence.
    They attract plenty of good looking girls because of the guaranteed traffic and the girls are allowed the freedom, within reason, to make their own rules regarding boundaries because, well it is Providence.
  • LovetheTandA
    3 years ago
    Where did he list his top five?
    I'd like to meet the other four!
  • OldWhiteGuy
    3 years ago
    I haven't listed them anywhere but since you already know who's #1, the other girls that I would enjoy if #1 is not there are Ivana, Renesme, Parker and Marina. That is a diverse group of women, each of them beautiful in their own way.
  • BitCoinHodler
    3 years ago
    Don't you love it when your trolling attempt backfires LOL.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Tedious.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    3 years ago
    Funny that you only call my Desire reviews or comments FAKE scrub.

As previously stated, The only thing fake is you!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Tuesday afternoon with few customers had this dancer list: Ivana; Kai; Candace; Julissa; Kimberly; Egypt; Persia; Lola; Tiffany and had I not drank so much I'd remember the rest. Great lineup.
  • nelly76
    3 years ago
    @skibum

Thanks. I wish more guys would put up schedules so it would be easier to figure out when certian dancers are there.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @ski, that's a better lineup then most weekend days. Was Julissa drunk?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    She appeared totally sober; I never saw her with a customer the entire visit, but that was true for most girls. There was a hot blonde and a brunette with tats, but they looked great as well; and kendall (not old one) looked gr8 too. Nicolette too. Just a great day with the only problem; whom do I choose?
  • BitCoinHodler
    3 years ago
    On the other sites board someone mentioned Camilla, is she back? If so what days?
  • Jpxua48
    3 years ago
    Any update on the day crews—-I have not been since beginning of Sept but will be back end of this week/beginning of next. Fan of all the Latina/Brazilian talent.
  • Birdguy69
    3 years ago
    Half these reviews are bs you guys are just soft , spend money, be respectful, it does work. Some girls are straight business you can't be upset. Whoever said it's like dolls is clearly a dumbass. There's alot of girls there that are beautiful. Let your balls drop and tip them and actually have a discussion. Reading these at the club 🤣🤣
  • nelly76
    3 years ago
    @Birdbrain, thank you so much for being the latest account from the caca guy from the other board. Your first post was inightful, saying half the reviews are bs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion