tuscl

Fun in Charlotte NC?

grandmoff
Maryland
Thursday, July 22, 2021 10:13 AM
Hello friends! I’m taking my brother out for a few days in Charlotte, NC. I’m looking to find some adult fun that we can indulge in while we are there. Do you fine folks have any recommendations? Club reviews are all over the map, so I was hoping for some more focused guidance I’ll gladly return the favor with my opinions about things to do the the Baltimore area Thanks for the help!

2 comments

• RTP
    3 years ago
    You don't provide many details about where you will be in Charlotte nor what you are looking for. Charlotte has a number of clubs, but it is far from an "Adult Playground" destination. There is no place where Extras are easy, maybe no place where they happen at all right now. Prices have gone up and mileage down. High End clubs - The Men's Club and Uptown Cabaret. Both have very pretty dancers. Both will empty your wallet quickly. The Men's Club used to be known for decent food during the day. I don't know if they are doing that now or not. The Uptown will be very full on a Weekend night. Neither are known for mileage. You may get a phone number for OTC, but that won't be cheap either. Mid and Lower Level Clubs- Almost all the other clubs in Charlotte are owned by the same group, MAL. Most have a day shift. They almost all have the same model right now. No cover during the day, a cover of $10 or $20 at night. Dancers of all ages, sizes, colors, etc. Floor dances are air dances and I think are $15 or $20 at most of the clubs. They all have a VIP area. Some are more private than others, but none are really private. Dances there are $30 - $35 and are decent mileage, but again, probably, nothing really crazy. My favorite of these clubs is Gold Club, but depending on where you are located, Leather and Lace, Crazy Horse or Gentlemen's Club are other options. Don't set you expectations to high.
  • grandmoff
    3 years ago
    Thanks for the help and guidance!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion