tuscl

Multiple world leaders who oppose vaccines have died in big "coincidence"?

Three outspoken world leaders who opposed Covid vaccines had died suddenly in the past few weeks (not from Covid).

In what appears to be some sort of a trend, leaders of Tanzania, Burundi, and now Haiti have either died suddenly from apparent natural causes or in the case of Haiti were brazenly murdered.

In all three cases one of the first acts of their successors was to start promoting and importing the vaccines.

While coincidence theorists will likely dismiss this as mere chance, it surely raises suspicions among thinking people.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/mystery-3…

10 comments

• Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    We must also not forget the apparent "spontaneous protests" last year against President Lukashenko in Belarus who also resisted Covid lockdowns and basically called out the whole thing as a load of bull. After almost 30 years in power the western governments and media suddenly started calling for the Belarusian dictator's ouster after decades of courting his support against Russia.
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    The usual coincidence theorists on here feigning their usual anger. Its easier than actually thinking.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    coincidence theorists - That is a new term to me.

Here is the term I am more familiar with:

Occam's Razor - In his writings, Occam stressed the Aristotelian principle that entities must not be multiplied beyond what is necessary. This principle became known as Occam's Razor, a problem should be stated in its basic and simplest terms. In science, the SIMPLEST THEORY that fits the facts of a problem is the one that should be selected.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Infowars is the elephant graveyard of facts.

Also, have you ever tried going to a strip club? You might enjoy it.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Dave, bless your little heart.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think the issue here is the definition of world leader. Haiti is not a world power - and it was already a mess before their leader was murdered.

I’m not sure about Tanzania or Burundi - but they are not world powers either.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    5G is just a smokescreen for advanced mind readers. Costco sells big sheets of tinfoil you can use as bedsheets and clothing. The agents are coming for you next Mr.Anderson.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Dave don't let these smart folk dissuade you from completing your mission, to educate and inform the world that there are really morons out there.

and you are the prime example
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Dave makes so little sense, he seems progressive.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    @ Dave, FLEA ALERT!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion