tuscl

wishing so bad that strip clubs kept a scrapbook

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Friday, July 9, 2021 3:48 AM
man, that would be neat if strip clubs kept a scrapbook especially if they shared it with the public i guess nowadays that'd be a website... but i can't decide if the scrapbook should just have pictures or include short videos i mean, great if both. i promised myself, if i ever became a strip club owner, that's the first thing I do. start up a scrapbook. so i can enjoy it years later, down the road. i'm having every stripper submit their own pic of their choice; or choice of video nowadays. all the strippers that go through a venue, man, some of their faces i just wanna see one more time

9 comments

• gothamyte
    3 years ago
    what would you like to see in a strip club scrapbook?
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    The only person I know that likes scrapbooks is my sister-in-law. I had no clue she also liked TUSCL and has the username gothamyte.
  • gothamyte
    3 years ago
    [view link] goto 1:12 scrapbook!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I know some regular clubs that have them. But they call it an archive.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    I remember a Topless bar that would make a calendar every year, to promote the club, and will have pictures of their dancers for every month. They would have pics of the calendars on their website from the year1986 until the year 2011 when they closed. I remember a couple of my favorites were in the calendars.
  • BubbleYum
    3 years ago
    Ever hear of Instagram?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Yes, we've heard of Instagram. Also, it's possible that the user who accused you of being a troll in the other thread is on to something. Many dancers want to keep their strip club work secret from the outside world. So, probably not conducive to scrap booking.
  • 8TM
    3 years ago
    There was a thread about clubs that had good Instagram pages but I can’t find it now
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Apologies. I thought that BubbleYum's post about IG was from the OP. My mistake.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion