tuscl

Where is the effort to find a treatment or cure for Covid?

The most obvious red flag proving Covid 19 is a scam is the fact that little effort seems to have been made to find effective treatments or a cure for those who get it while massive effort was made to concoct a bunch of "vaccines."

From the very start any discussion of treatments was heavily censored and nearly all public discussion centered on a vaccine. Compare this with HIV, for example, where just the opposite was the case.

(Note: making fun of this thread or personal attacks on the poster only make you look like a moron. Also convoluted "arguments" attempting to dismiss or "debunk" the point made in the post make you a moron.)

13 comments

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I was about to make a comment. But you are already telling me I'm a moron. So I'll just keep quiet.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    You’re doing a fine job looking like a moron on your own. You don’t need our help.

You’ve been here for almost a decade, every single post you’ve ever made is political or about conspiracy theories. Not one single post about strippers. Why the fuck are you even here? Did you get banned from every other message board because you’re a fucking psycho?

You even failed at trying to troll me on here because people like me, everybody else thinks you’re an asshat.

Do everyone a favor and quit standing so close to the microwave when you nuke your TV dinners. A few months of that and you’ll start thinking clearer and quit believing everything Alex Jones says.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Dave needs no help looking like a moron.

Go to ClinicalTrials.gov, and you can see OVER SIX THOUSAND trials of drugs to treat COVID.
    https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/resul…

God forbid someone spends more than 30 seconds trying to debunk him.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I'm liking all my posts on this thread, to show Dave what a doofus he is.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    "Note: making fun of this thread or personal attacks on the poster only make you look like a moron."

I think it's admirable that you pay for VIP on a strip club website and exclusively post content that is even more irrelevant to strip clubs than the crazy-pants horseshit that SJG posts. Reach for that ring, buddy!

"Also convoluted 'arguments' attempting to dismiss or 'debunk' the point made in the post make you a moron."

TRANSLATED: "All attempts to disagree with me are invalid! Also ... FREEDOM!"
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Aluminum foil is your friend dude I suggest you learn how to use it effectively for yourself
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Much like SJG's posts about Covid 19, it is a waste of time to have a discussion with someone that is willfully ignorant.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    This is a genuinely funny read. Much like the recent thread about every vaccinated person dying within two years. I guess with Trump, Biden, DeSantis and every likely 2024 candidate having been vaccinated, we will have a wide open field in a few years.

As to cures for covid not yet having emerged, does the lack of a cure for the flu, the common cold, polio, et al make those illnesses hoaxes too?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Op is a moron though
  • DenimChicken
    3 years ago
    Your disclaimer is hilariously ironic - you are censoring any discussion to counter your assertions based on solely your opinion.

Fucking idiot.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Watch out dave there's a flea on your screen!
  • boomer79
    3 years ago
    They are working on therapeutics. However in general “cures” for viruses are difficult. We do have a highly effective vaccine which when available has been out most effective tool to stop some serious viruses from spreading.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The cure for COVID is sleep. It's just like the cure for the flu.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion