Ukrainian army defends decision to make female soldiers march in high heels

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
I'm not sure what to think of this but I'm not complaining.
Maybe the decision makers are strip club fans or mongers?
At least they're not turning woke like our military leaders.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ukr…

12 comments

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    This passage just restored my faith in humanity.

"In response to the criticism, the defense ministry uploaded a series of pictures to Facebook of female soldiers from other armies wearing high heels.

But Stefanishina and the cosignatories of her statement pointed out that while the armies of some NATO member countries issue high heels to women as part of their dress uniform, they are not worn while marching in parades."

How many people want to bet this didn't start as some general asking why all his lady soldiers weren't wearing high heels? After someone reminded him the ones from his party were strippers, someone abused Google and found the answer the world is meming about now.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Hot
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Just a bad idea
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If its true its ridiculous. Sexualizing female soldiers makes them targets for rape etc hurts their performance
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    LoL what kind of fuckery is this? Eastern Europe is so fucked up lmao
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    They are also wearing US combat uniform pants which are normally pretty baggy for comfort and for good range of motion, but theirs have obviously been altered to make them form fitting.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I guess they are trying to compete with "Miss Colorado".

https://www.local21news.com/news/offbeat…
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    High heels and thigh high leather boots? Just add mini skirts and I'll sign right the fuck up.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I agree with gammanu95’s suggestion! Thigh high leather boots with heels would be hot!

I know nothing about the jobs female soldiers do in the Ukrainian army - but if they aren’t in combat positions - maybe heels aren’t that inappropriate?
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^

Cash I can't say regarding accuracy but I saw somewhere that Ukrainian women serve in combat on the front lines.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    The heel thing is mainly only for the parade not trench warfare. Lol
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Front lines? Fuck I hope joining the military is voluntary there at least. God bless my parents for getting the fuck out
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion