tuscl

Always take a condom with you to a strip club.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
You never know when you might need one. I remember one day at Follies a dancer that I only casually knew came up and asked if she could borrow one. The men's room troll was out and her customer did have one. I had to turn her down. I didn't have one and even if I did I wouldn't have "loaned" it to her to use on some one else.

16 comments

• blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Omg I was gonna make a joke about pegging but I'll just shut up for now.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Why should you show restraint when no one else here does?
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    You could have sold it for $5 or $10 like the bathroom troll.
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    Could you have traded it for a BBBJ?
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Now I know why Juice goes to the club with 3 boxes of condoms! All this time I thought he was getting mad pussy but in reality he’s creating an enterprise.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    “I didn't have one and even if I did I wouldn't have "loaned" it to her to use on some one else.”

And it would have been too large anyway on someone else. The girls at Follies told me you are well endowed with a sparkling personality and, ahem, other things too
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    Condom is definitely in the category of things you don’t let someone borrow. Who in the hell wants it back?
  • crosscheck
    3 years ago
    ^ sounds like a George Carlin riff
  • magicrat
    3 years ago
    Shadow, I had the same thing happen to me once. Fortunately I had a spare out in the car to give her.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    No condom is a good reason to go bareback.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If you're gonna pay a hooker. Never do one who doesn't have condoms on her. Thats common sense. Lulz
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Many hookers around here specifically *avoid* carrying condoms. The fucking stupid ass cops view that as "suspicion of prostitution" and will harass the fuck out of them if they find condoms on them.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Thats what broken windows right wing policing looks like.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    lol @ the bathroom troll charging 5 bucks for a rubber. Man that dude was obnoxious
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Take two or three. Why not have one to give away? Pay it forward lol.
    3 years ago
    If a dancer is out of condoms it’s because she has already used the dozen she brought to work. You might want to take a rain check on her offer?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion