tuscl

San Jose Guy: Where Have You Been?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
San Jose Guy you’ve got to spill the beans about your situation. You truly are an intriguing individual and according to what you posted at the beginning of the pandemic it appears you may have not been living in your moms basement after all, but in reality possibly your friends moms basement.

30 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    He's never going to cop to it.

When COVID closed the San Jose public libraries, he abruptly stopped posting.

When the San Jose public libraries were open he only posted during their hours of operation.

When the San Jose public libraries reopened with open internet access, he immediately started posting again.

Prior to all this, anytime he was confronted over his financial and living situations he responded with extreme violence and outrage against the accuser and put up his infamous impenetrable wall of privacy.

Based on all this, I think he's been homeless on the streets of San Jose.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    It's not too late to send this question as a PM.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Sirdancealot posts an excellent theory.

For the record I didn’t count on a response. When I used to post “10 questions” he was the ONLY person not to respond. Kinda snooty for a homeless person huh? Only in California.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Homeless ... possible.

Group home where they monitor internet access (necessitating library visits) ... also possible.

Either way, this has "wall of privacy" written all over it, if he even chooses to respond.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Cim et al seem to know everything about everyone. With so much time on your fantasizing about people you dislike. You must be millionaires like 20fag 😭😭😭
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    How is using fag progressive asshole?^
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    icee you spend so much time here and often exchange posts with people you don't like. You also post like you know more than anyone else, so you must be a millionaire too 😭😭😭
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Nothing wrong with being a millionaire, in fact I highly recommend it
    Anyone who doesn’t want to become a millionaire is talking shit out of their ass.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^ I agree, but I can't relate.

I just think it's ironic, a bit rich actually, that icee will tell others that they are trolls that spend so much time and effort trolling and engaging with her when she spends as much time and effort to engage with her supposed trolls over and over again. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. She's been here for years and still continues with the same behavior as those she accuses of being trolls. It's pure irony! 🤦🤦🤦
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ My only point was how funny it is for a broke ass loser (self admitted, no less) to attack me for doing well with my life.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^ LMAO I think it's jealousy and butthurt haterade since in another thread she passively bragged about having $50k for discretionary trick bitch spending towards junkie stripper whores for GFE.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Not everyone can be as rich and debonair as 20fag.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ do we know each other (I hope not)
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sjg is one of the few people on here who is mature enough to have a conversation with.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @twentyfive she's most definitely envious of your money. Butthurt about it too!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Well I'm not going to go broke worrying about it
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    SJG is a moron, so birds of a feather .....
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ SJG isn't dumb. Just very, very schizophrenic.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sirlapdancealot is the epitome of an autistic troll
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    2ICEE is the epitome of an RIL trick bitch pathetic loser that has to pay junkie stripper whores for GFE.

And she's a butthurt troll.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Back on topic, I suspect that this is about as close as you'll get to an answer from SJG...

https://testosteronelifeboat.freeforums.…

First couple of posts, primarily. After that, links and kooky randomness.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Whats it to you what sjg does. Youre in no position to judge anyone lame bitch niggaz
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^ LMAO icee you're not in any position to judge anyone either lame hypocrite RIL trick bitch (in denial)
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    He’s back with a vengeance!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I think he's more subdued now. Maybe it's only because he can't get as much free internet time as before COVID. I don't see him getting involved in back and forth trolling anymore and I haven't seen him directly troll someone for playing the chump's game. He's mentioned that lapdances are a chump's game but he hasn't done it as a direct reply to someone.

LMAO we might be witnessing the kinder, gentler san_jose_creep. 😆
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    i’m glad that San Jose guy is back. was getting kinda boring around here.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    In other news, it looks like san_jose_gay has been completely deleted. Anyone know what happened there?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I seem to remember that there was another version of the "San Jose Gay" spoof troll that was also eventually deleted a few years ago. In that instance, there was also no indication as to the straw that broke the camel's back. But if spoof and satire trolls are suddenly not allowed, then there's a long list that should also be deleted.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ but it fits in with the theory you’ve espoused that founder has a thing for SJG,
    Not saying there’s anything wrong with that I very much prefer him to Icee or RickiBoi
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I was thinking it had to be beyond just being an alias account. But who knows. Founder just went god mode on a whim for all we know.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion