tuscl

Extras In Atlanta

Bharlem
Infamous V
Tuesday, June 29, 2021 4:48 PM
Are there any extra clubs that still exist in Atlanta? Are there any underground stripclubs?

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Extras clubs: Club Platinum Vivide (dayshift) Diamond Club No underground clubs AFAIK
  • sweetjamesjones
    3 years ago
    I’ve heard that extras can be had at club blaze, although I didn’t indulge in my visits back in February of this year. Also maybe club wax?
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    3 years ago
    In addition to what Papi_Chulo suggested, Wax and Blaze are the two black clubs that are extra friendly. Wax is a bikini club so no license is require to dance there (thus far). Blaze is a hole in the wall and a little bit more on the hood, ratchet side.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Based on reports from my buddies and personal observations I would add Goldrush, Tattletales and Oasis to the list. I would add that prices are roughly $100 more than prior to Covid. I believe this is due to the quantity of dancers working. They can get the higher prices due to demand exceeding supply. Will prices come down once the government stops printing money?
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    Thanks. I would like to go to platinum but the VIP rooms are said to be too small and the Cubans are all business and I don’t like that. I’m thinking club waxx will be my best option
  • RTP
    3 years ago
    Bharlem, let us know where and when you will be dancing. It would be fun to run into you there.
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    I’m not dancing. I will be there as a customer
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion