tuscl
The Landing Strip Lounge
36431 Goddard Rd Romulus, MI 48174

Looking for Dana…. And April

longjohn81
Here for the gangbang
Sunday, June 27, 2021 12:21 PM
Had a lovely time with dancer named “Dana” at LS in late March (Tue March 30th I think it was). It was a day shift visit. She was great company and I was wondering if anyone has seen her at the club or knows her schedule at LS? She has light brown hair, tan skin, C Cup tits (almost def enhanced), thin/toned body, few arm tats if I remember correctly. She had a dancer friend named April (thin blond) I wouldn’t mind seeing again either. If anyone knows if they’re still at LS (or another local metro Detroit club) and their regular shifts are, I’d appreciate it. Thanks!

12 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Have you checked the club website? Dancers move clubs frequently. I doubt you will get good info here as this is your first post, and guys will not be comfortable sharing with a newbie.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    They’re both at Jackslash’s place eating lasagna
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    And by “eating lasagna” Twentyfive means they are actually eating lasagna….
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    There is a certain amount of caution on here (particularly with brand new profiles) with regard to handing out any information on a dancer. Some guys that have come on here looking for (what seemed to be) relatively tame information and turned out to be stalkers of one type or another. Also, some guys here just like giving new users a lot of grief. It is what it is. Anyway, you might need to resort to an "analog" means of finding your dancers, which is visiting the clubs and hoping maybe finding them (if they're still dancing). Who knows? You might get lucky and find dancers that you like more than Dana and April.
  • papapump
    3 years ago
    Dancers tend to work the same days of the week. I would go back on a Tuesday and check it out. Next time get her digits.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Click on the FAQ link at the bottom of the page and you will find the following information: Do you know where [insert dancer name here] works now? She used to be at [insert club name here]. No. Don't even ask this question.
  • mickey48066
    3 years ago
    If you hit it off with someone in the future, see if she wants to exchange numbers so she can tell you when she's working or you can ask her when she's in. With regard to said dancers, you'll just have to stop in. Three months is a lot of lag time. Like mentioned earlier, just go on a Tuesday afternoon and maybe you get lucky.
  • longjohn81
    3 years ago
    I’ll take the hit for not reading the FAQs and following protocol. However, I’m not “stalking” anyone. Jeez Louise, I didn’t ask for her home address and SSN (looking at you, desertscrub). It’s a dancer at the club that this section is about and seems totally reasonable to ask if anyone has seen her recently at the same club so I can see her inside the the club. Lmao. Thanks to the guys who were cool about this discussion post! I know I’m the FNG here.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    If there's a dancer I'd like to know about, there's usually someone still around at the club who knew them. Dancers can change names if they switch clubs, so asking by a stage name might not work. There's a dancer I was trying to catch up with the other day, and another dancer called her in because I'd asked for her. The dancer I was looking for quit working the club after a problem with a manager, but still likes money so everything worked out.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    JSrong99 said "However, I’m not 'stalking' anyone." Here's the problem. In every single thread like this, the guy looking for dancer info states at some point "I'm not a stalker." That said, most guys who are clearly stalkers don't actually see themselves as stalkers. And, regardless of that, anyone with the IQ of a potted fern knows that if they post "Hi, I'm an obsessed and creepy stalker. Could anyone help me find Bambi?", then they probably won't get the information they want. Regarding the shit posts, you need to accept that there are some users on TUSCL who post shit to generate an angry reaction. You didn't rise to the bait, so good on you for that. For what it's worth, there's maybe two guys on here who I might tell about a dancer going to a new club. And I'd only do that on private message.
  • mickey48066
    3 years ago
    J strong, some people might assume you wanted to know when she is there so that you could hide in the shrubs outside the club and follow her home. This hiding in the shrubs happens every day at every club. I see at least 4 to 5 guys peering through the shrubs when I'm there. Even though you didn't want any real names, Ssn, home address, simply asking if someone still works there positions you as a clear and present danger.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    mickey48066 ... Go here: [view link] Look to the fourth item from the bottom. That's because guys actually have and do use this site to stalk dancers. After that, go read this: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion