tuscl
The Landing Strip Lounge
36431 Goddard Rd Romulus, MI 48174

Amber on Dayshift

mwtraveler
Michigan
Tuesday, April 19, 2022 4:36 PM
I have not been in since the Covid shutdown. I thought I saw some posts after Covid about Amber, but nothing lately. She is a slim dark haired dancer, always wears glasses, some say she has a nerdy look. She was dancing the day shift only for quite awhile. Previous to working at LS she was at Cricket as Pixie and before that as Veronica. Wondering if she is still here or if anyone knows if she moved to a different club or if she is out of the business entirely. Thanks in advance.

3 comments

• ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    From FAQ at the bottom of the page: "Do you know where [insert dancer name here] works now? She used to be at [insert club name here]. No. Don't even ask this question." Enough said.
  • Electronman
    2 years ago
    mwtraveler has 89 published reviews. That earns some credit in my book. I've seen Amber dancing on day shift at LS within the past month.
  • mwtraveler
    2 years ago
    Thank you. I had not seen her name posted in quite awhile. I thought she may have retired. As for the other responses, you are right I did not read the FAQ before posting this. I apologize. I usually just post reviews, I think I only responded to a discussion one other time and I don't think I ever started a discussion before. The stalker suspicion is fair. If I read this post I may have thought the same thing. She is just one of my pre-covid favorites. I am thinking doing some clubbing again for the first time since 2019, so I am a bit out of practice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion