Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Politics

What is this 'white supremacist' symbol doing in Don Lemon's kitchen?

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is funny as it points out the hypocritical BS of the left. But unless you've been living under a rock or delirious you already know they're hypocrites. I wonder what excuses mister lemon will use if he chooses to respond.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

In my view - this Dong Lemon is so fucked up - I wonder if he pays white guys to dress up as Nazis to tie him up and run a train on his ass?!

He’s a do as I say - not as I do type.

His fellow network creep that Chris Homo - has the facial expression of a dude taking it in the ass with no lube! Maybe Dong wears a white hood as he fucks Chris in the ass - as his reparations? I think Dong might do a decent Clayton Biggsby impression!

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Those two are the reason why it is impossible to take CNN seriously as a news outlet. They are as leftist as anyone on MSNBC.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

CNN is a joke, but Msnbc is the worst. Anyone who flies should boycott every airport business until CNN is off the tv's.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I heard that homosexuality was mother nature's way of eliminating defective specimens from the gene pool.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

It looks like an antique dish. Mami figure memorabilia is controversial historically but is collected as memorabilia now.

I have a collection of confederate and ww2 era German stamps and money but that doesn't make me a nazi or a kkk member.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement