tuscl

Top 40 Overall Clubs

TxVegas
Still looking for an ATF
I used to enjoy seeing the top 40 club lists. We didn’t have them for a while and then Founder brought them back. Thanks for that. I also like the new top followed and top ignored lists.

I wanted to make a few comments on the current overall list. Given the limited reviews for clubs, it only takes 6 reviews to make the lists. So, we now have a number of new clubs that many are not familiar with mixed in with the better known clubs. The new clubs may be great and we just haven’t been made aware of them. But, most likely, the lists will get more familiar as we get more reviews submitted. For example, the current top club will likely be moving well down the list with more reviews. It is just an OK club.

Follies has been closed for many months but will still be on the list until it doesn’t have 6 reviews in the last 18 months. I think that is just to remind its avid supporters that it is likely closed forever. (That was a very wild place). I am still well protected from glaucoma just from my few visits there.

I have only been to 15 of the current top 40 overall. I will check back again in a few months to see what my number is then. I wonder if anyone has been to 30 or more of the current top list.

5 comments

• JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Is Philly a hot city for clubbing these days? It has 2 of the top 10.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    I didn't realize that the top 40 was based on # of recent reviews. I think more South Florida and Tampa clubs should be on there.
  • PredragDr
    3 years ago
    I have been to about 1/4th of the current top 40, but it has been years since I have last visited some of them. No argument reagarding the top half of it, but I think small sample size his boosting the bottom half.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    The top 40 is based primarily on the rating. You can see it in the upper-right corner of the club's listing on the top 40 page.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    But, a secondary factor is the number of reviews in 18 months.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion