tuscl

Oral hygiene and bad breath

Im not trying to offend anyone in anyway whatsoever but if the shoe fits it fits. This doesn’t apply to every single guy in this establishment. But it does for most I’ve encounter. Please take into consideration the smell of your breath. Please brush your teeth if you expect to leave your house and suck on some stripper tits or have a hot girl just inches away from your face. It’s very unpleasant to have some guys breathing heavily in our faces with very stinky breath. There are mints right before you enter the VIP room so pop one in your mouth for all our sakes. If you’re one of the guys who enter this establishment KNOWING you woke up and haven’t brush your teeth, you really have some nerve and I hope you get help. So next time any of you decide to suck on some stripper tits, be mindful that maybe the guy before you had disgusting breath and all his oral bacteria is on those lovely nipples. I wanna thank the men who are mindful and do the best they can to make sure their breath doesn’t stink. You make VIP so much better for all of us with one simple mint, a piece of gum, or just brushing your teeth. Thanks.

23 comments

• rockie
    3 years ago
    While there certainly is plenty of merit in your public service announcement, there is also the other side of the coin. Entertainers need to shower (prior to the shift) and maintain a certain level of hygienic appeal throughout the shift (wet wipes/tooth brush). Just as the obvious seem to allude many customers, so does it allude 1 out of every 3 dancers.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    That's another good reason to not eat at the clubs.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Everyone accumulates "funk" throughout the day. We all do, even working desk jobs. Common courtesy is not to expose people to yours.

Dancers are moving and gyrating too. I've told a couple, hey, would love to hang, but mind wiping down first? They're cool about it.
  • teamskeet123
    3 years ago
    It definitely goes both ways as you mentioned rockie. I have seen more entertainers who are constantly freshening up in the dressing room after each VIP. Some entertainers seem a bit unhygienic as well. From a clients perspective, you are allowed to be more vocal with a dancer whom you feel is not up to par with your hygienic standards since it’s apart of her job. As an entertainer myself in this club, I can say I’ve seen more dancers who wipe down, mouth wash, and spray after eating a meal or every VIP dance compared to those who are less sanitary. As for clients, I’ve personally experienced more men who don’t have such pleasant breath and can easily take a free mint if they’re unable to use mouthwash or brush their teeth prior compared to men who this matter doesn’t concern.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ But if her breath smells like those kickass meatballs they serve on Sundays, FRMOS all the way.
  • teamskeet123
    3 years ago
    I apologize as I’m not familiar with your texting slang. I have no idea what you mean by “ FRMOS”. All I know is that you as the client can be more vocal if a dancer needs to wipe or use mouth wash etc and hopefully she will understand and not be offended. On the other hand, as an entertainer it’s less likely a girl will risk offending a client by mentioning his breath stinks and asks him to take a mint. Some dancers will if they’re ok with potentially offending someone or if they know the client is understanding about it and won’t mind.

Be mindful that when I mention unpleasant breath I mean EXTREMELY unpleasant where just smelling it makes you want to hold your breath for next time this person speaks so close to your face. I’m not talking about a little funk here and there that doesn’t impact my breathing.

Me personally, I am constantly making sure I maintain my sanitary standards throughout my shift & im more than happy to accommodate a client who has told me otherwise because I care. I wouldn’t write this otherwise if I myself didn’t maintain being as hygienic as I can be within my shifts.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ FRMOS is sort of a joke around here
    Front room make out sessions
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Use dental floss people! It’s not just used for bikini bottoms.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Yeah.
    Shower, brush, shave (if applicable), makes everyone's day better.
  • teamskeet123
    3 years ago
    That made me chuckle a bit. Same rule applies. If a dancer makes out with a client and doesn’t have the common curtesy to brush her teeth and use mouth wash for the next client and you happen to be that next one, tell her to go take care of her breath. If she KNOWS and doesn’t care then I would personally stay away cause imagine what else she doesn’t care about when it comes to hygiene.

Point is my discussion topic isn’t to offend anyone or anything. It’s just to remind some clients that may peer on the site to just be mindful about their breath. It’s okay for you guys to be vocal and tell a girl to freshen up if you feel she’s funky. I just wish us entertainers can do the same without offending a client. A little funk never hurt nobody but if someone’s ( entertainer or client) breath is so unpleasant to where you must hold your breath each time they speak, then that’s worth mentioning and that’s fair.
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    I always have a roll of Breath Savers in my pocket. Does get embarrassing when a stripper sits on my lap and thinks I’m excited already.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    I always make sure I have gum or mints. Eating at a club when you want to get dances makes no sense to me unless you only want lame air action. Gotta give the dancers a pass somewhat because of how much they are moving around. They seem to appreciate gum and hand sani
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Yeah I can see this being a problem when dealing with custies - I usually take some sugarless gum with ne to da club.

Perhaps the alcohol kills many of the germs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "... Alcohol can also cause damage to your dental health by destroying the good bacteria that is already in your mouth and leaving your teeth and gums vulnerable to infection and disease. Alcohol is a powerful antibacterial substance, so much so, that it will most likely kill any and all bacteria it touches ..."

https://drdipilla.com/can-alcohol-effect…
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I'm a regular at Club Desire, and I can vouch for the fact that the majority of dancers here maintain good hygiene. There have been a couple of exceptions, but they're exactly that ... exceptions. Desire is interesting (and fun) because it has a wide variety of dancers, but it also has a wide variety of customers as well, ranging from classier, well-dressed guys to dudes who obviously came to the club after working in a ditch in the hot sun all day. I imagine that's a mixed bag for dancers.

Anyway, every so often a new guy comes on here and asks how to be successful in the club, and you sort of get the sense that they're expecting to get the secret code to make dancers love them more than anyone else. And you can tell they're a bit crestfallen when the vast majority of dancers consistently respond with "Take a shower and spend money." One of the more recent of these threads is here:

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7485… (yes, it's a VIP thread; apologies to those who can't access)

I've consistently said on here that, aside from having the necessary cash, about 80% to 90% of what you need to be a good strip club customer is to use soap, brush your teeth, and don't be creepy. Anything else you do is a cherry on top. I'm sticking by that.

A suggestion, though. If you're with a guy who forgot how toothpaste works, maybe offer him a certain brand of breath mint (doesn't matter which one) and say "Not sure why, but when a guy sucks on one of these and then sucks on my nipples, it feels all tingly." Even if they don't completely buy it, it's a low impact way of suggesting to the guy that he's got some swamp mouth going on.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I'm going to feel like a huge asshole if I go to Desire and a dancer suddenly offers me an Altoid because it makes her nipples hard....
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    @teamskeet123 ... Over the years, TUSCL has built up it's own jargon (verging on a dialect...). If you see something you don't recognize or understand, go here:

https://tuscl.net/glossary.php
  • nelly76
    3 years ago
    @desertscrub✪

You are consistently an infantile fool.

Oh, and the "pig pen" joke. Hilarious. Seriously. It's going to go over big in 2nd grade next year.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    3 years ago
    A little hygiene and some respect goes a long way.
    I was told by a now retired dancer, Sierra, that showing up showered, shaved and with fresh breath put me in the top 25% of customers and the fact that I actually talked to the girls like a real person rather than staring at their tits while they spoke pushed me over the top.
    Pretty low bar to get over.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    That's a two way street. There's a fairly attractive dancer named "Fawn" at a local club who is mostly memorable for her :kill ya breath." The last time I saw her, even our masks couldn't mask her breath. On a related note -in any social setting (inside or outside a club)- if someone offers you a mint or stick of gum, take the hint and accept it.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    This thread is great. Bump.

"I apologize as I’m not familiar with your texting slang. I have no idea what you mean by “ FRMOS”."

LOL
  • Featherman
    3 years ago
    Sorry, Gobst.....,
    But,c'mon man, if a woman mistook a roll of Lifesavers for my being aroused I don't know that I'd be telling everybody.
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    ts123, looks like you started a real inter-active thread. I'm curious how many of your bad breath encounters involved smokers or vapers ? In the very few bad dancer breath's I encountered, all were smokers.

IME, bad odor dancers are very rare in the clubs I go to. If anything, excessive glitter, or fake body tan is a more prominent issue that has sent more than a few of my slacks to an early trip to the cleaners.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion