tuscl

US Presidents & Strip clubs

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Monday, June 7, 2021 8:32 AM
Would Trump be the only US President in our lifetime who has (most likely) visited a strip club? Maybe Bill Clinton? Is it a good thing or a sad thing that few of our Presidents were SCers? Does that speak to being a PL? Or does it say something about the times we live in--maybe in their day SCing wasn't as acceptable...

26 comments

• gothamyte
    3 years ago
    Politics aside, (again, I said Politics aside, please, everybody in the goddamn world knows you hate Obama, no need for you to always come running in everywhere and declare your hatred for Obama, hatred for democrats, etc, so, can you once put that aside) politics aside it bums me out that Obama may not have ever been to a SC. I was wondering why that bums me out. Why should I care. Then I thought, because he's a younger guy. He's the youngest of all the Presidents right now. From here on out, any future presidents of the US now born in 1960 onwards, if you haven't been to a stripclub, I don't care the reason, I don't care of your politics, man, that would just bum me out if you're my President born in this 'modern' age and haven't been to a SC--i don't care if it was only once and you hated it. W. Bush could've visited a SC before. But SCs are so tricky. You'd think someone has been to one but they'll swear up and down they never have.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    definitely bill has.
  • gothamyte
    3 years ago
    that's the thing, i just don't wanna guess on people who have and who haven't. it's too easy to assume bill has. but maybe he hasn't. i will say this: i saw an article where bill and hillary rented out the 9:30 club in dc. [view link] it's no strip club, but it shows bill likes to party. maybe JFK hit up a stripclub. again, you'd be surprised who hasn't been to a SC. it's just one of those things that you think everyone kinda goes to, but you find our really, nah they don't. so i don't wanna put it on somebody and assume they've gone but they haven't. i was shocked my cousin who's a year or 2 older than me claimed he's never been to one until like 5 yrs ago. his younger brothers go all the time...i couldn't believe he's never gone in all these years until recently. then again, it's def one of those things--what aren't there like only 3,000+ SCs in The US according to this site. so really, you can't put it on people that they've gone to a SC... an actress said she asked obama to go to an SC with her is as far as i found. she didn't know why she asked him to do that.
  • gothamyte
    3 years ago
    again, we're talking SCs. No doubt, Presidents are powerful folks and can be in a private room or private head of state party that's an underground strip club party of sorts, but is not a STRIP CLUB. yeah, obama, bush, reagan may have been to these fancy head of state parties with underground strippers at, but have they ever been to an actual STRIP CLUB is the question. according to this article, trump has been to an actual strip club [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I doubt there will be true evidence of most older Presidents in strip clubs. I think speculation may be the best we can find for most.
  • loper
    3 years ago
    Just about everyone went to a strip club at least a few times while they were in college. That probably includes all recent presidents. For me that was the end of it until I was nearing 40 and had some personal issues, and it seemed better to get some affection from strippers that to have an affair.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Little known fact: Joe Biden, after a contentious first meeting involving rusty razors and chains, actually became great friends with a neighborhood tough guy named Corn Pop. The future President introduced Corn Pop (known as "C-Pop") to the pleasures of strip clubbing and in exchange, C-Pop promised not to go in the pool with pomade in his hair. As a teenager, Joe was already developing the social skills that would one day unite a deeply divided nation.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    My best guess would be JFK to have hit a strip club, I can’t see Clinton or Obama or Reagan as PLs maybe Truman he was kind of a folksy type, Trump probably with someone else’s money never his own. I can see Trump expecting to be comped for everything that’s the type of a prick he is.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    From the stories that came out when George W Bush was a candidate - regarding his drinking and potential wild days in the Texas air national guard - I think he may have indulged in a few strip clubs. That was before camera phones - so I doubt any evidence exists. This is not a political comment. I’m just drawing a conclusion based on very shaky information. As far as Trump. He may have enjoyed Putin’s top sex workers? I think Putin is proud of Russia’s sex workers. I think he says they are the best in the world. If Trump was on a business trip to Moscow, and Putin offered, it would be proper to accept a few whores. It’s only business…
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I could see W for sure but he was very close to his dad who I’m sure would have disapproved so maybe not.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    I’m sure a lot went to brothels at some point in their lives. Strip Clubs are a fairly recent phenomenon
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Good point twentyfive. He may have disappointed H W a few times before becoming President. I think Jeb was less wild.
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    Isn’t there already another place to post political related questions why do you all have to bring it everywhere.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    OP asked for "our lifetime" but man, I'll bet those Presidents back in the 19th century got some serious "tail for sale" when they were out on the road for weeks at a time, and without a telephone for wifey to call and bust you. Lol
  • nj_pete
    3 years ago
    I can see Lyndon Johnson having gone to a club or 2. Now he was not a president, but Franklin was quite the ladies man!
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    How could anyone say Bill Clinton has not been in a strip club? He allegedly banged some chick in the back of a state troopers car. He’d be at a strip club lunch buffet in one right now if he could get away with it. I could see Joe Biden in a strip club, I’m sure his sons (rip one of them) have been in strip clubs. GW Bush, yeah that’s a possibility.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Most every man goes at least once. But most won't advertise it. I don't think it matters
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Jimmy Carter said he had lust in his heart. Maybe the Clermont Lounge?
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ Don't forget 'ol Jimmy played football at the Naval Academy and then spent 10 years as an active duty sailor. Hard to imagine he didn't partake in a strip club or two.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    JFK, LBJ, Clinton, G W. Bush are likely strip club goers. Although he wasn't a president, Benjamin Franklin would have been a strip club regular if they had existed in his time.
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    JFK was an infamous womanizer who had consensual affairs with likes of Marilyn Monroe and Marlene Dietrich. Would he need to bother with strippers? I doubt it.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Carter played something I did not know existed. He played "Sprint" football otherwise known as lightweight football. No player over 178 pounds.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Interesting thread. Presidents are alpha male types and typically love to socialize. I bet the number is much higher than evidence would suggest. Military background makes it much more likely as well. Pre-stripclub era would be brothels. Same considerations apply here. I bet the number is more than half.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    ^ This. Regardless of political leanings, presidents and men of power are definitely alphas and I bet everyone of them has been to a titty bar. I have it on good authority ol' Hilary has been to a strip club too...
  • azdd
    3 years ago
    Although he lost his Presidential run to Obama. John McCain reportedly made regular visits to the champagne room at Bourbon Street Circus in Phoenix.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I was thinking something similar to RandomMember about JFK. He seemed to get enough top shelf beauties on his own. But, who knows. This could be a SNL skit - a few former presidents go out to a strip club after a big event.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion