tuscl

East St Louis Looking for Mileage and Couple Friendly

PDiddyAR
Arkansas
Going to St Louis Next weekend for first time and looking to try out the ESL clubs. We are looking for Extras and normally looking for VIP area. Would appreciate any suggestions. So much on this site very old in the post Covid world wanted to see if anyone had suggestions. Any clubs better for Day Shift verse Night Shift? What should a good time cost in ESL? Have heard is one of the best cities for extras without bleeding the wallet.

Thanks for you experience.

8 comments

• sinclair
    3 years ago
    PT's in Centreville used to cater heavily to couples/swingers, but they shut down about six months ago and reopened as Pony T's under new management. Back in the day you would see couples giving each other oral sex and fucking out in the open in front of other couples at PT's; it was wild. Recent reports of Pony T's have said it is a black club now and the couple/swinger area is gone. Supposedly, Country Rock Cabaret in Sauget is trying to cater to couples now. Extras are more common at the lower end clubs in Washington Park. Hustler Club has the hottest dancers in the metro area in my opinion, but I've never heard of extras there. I've heard of extras at Scarlett's Cabaret, but prices were much steeper than the Washington Park dives. ESL still beats alot of strip club scenes, but it is a shadow of what it was 10 years ago.
  • PDiddyAR
    3 years ago
    Do I need to rent a car for weekend in St Louis or is Uber a better choice?
  • steeldog65
    3 years ago
    Country Rock does have a couples area. No idea what goes on there as never has anyone on Tues or Wed when I am down that way.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Is east st Louis as ghetto as it's reputation?
  • sinclair
    3 years ago
    Uber and Lyft work in St. Louis. Not sure how many rideshares are loitering around the strip clubs in Washington Park, so wait time to be picked up would be a little longer than say downtown. Personally, I'd rent a car if you are going to bounce around a lot over the weekend. From Busch Stadium to Washington Park is $15-20 in a rideshare one way.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ESL does not have a good reputation w.r.t. safety - I'd first check if Uber and Lyft actually service w/e clubs you plan to visit - I haven't checked in a while but the Uber and Lyft websites used to have a fare-estimator where you could put in addresses and get a fare-estimate and in the rare case it did not service that area/address I think it would let you know (don't recall how it told you it doesn't service a particular area/address).

If you drive make sure you gas-up and do w/e you need to do b/f hitting the ESL area vs getting out of the car in that location to do something other than heading straight to the club.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    St. Louis is the 4th most dangerous city in the world now. More dangerous than Juarez. Yeah I'll pass, fuck that.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    How are the dancers there?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion