tuscl

Do you support the Hamas Caucus?

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
If you are a democrat, you do. If you continue to contribute political donations to the DNC, then you are directly aiding and abetting the enemy. Pelosi, Schumer, Harris, AOC, Sanders and the rest of their cronies are all working hard to do direct harm to one of our staunchest allies and middle east proxies; and simultaneously providing aid and comfort to a known terrorist organization that would be focused on killing Americans if they were not so busy killing Israelis.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-r…

https://townhall.com/columnists/larryoco…

53 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I oppose the occupation of Palestine. Who the Palestinians choose to represent them is their business not ours
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Biden's Jewish Engagement Director tells Jews to take off their kippah (yarmulke) and Star of David.

Fucking coward.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/…
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I would like to see every palestinian put on a large boat and scuttle it in the red sea.
  • RamPaige
    3 years ago
    AIPAC has controlled our government for too long. Last time a president stepped up against them was Bush Sr. and look what happened. They put all their money behind Bill Clinton and got rid of him.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    While neither side is pure here, I lean strongly towards Israel for the following reason. Thought experiment.

Would you rather:
    1. Stand in Tel Aviv or West Jerusalem wearing Palestinian garb and a shirt that says "FUCK JEWS" or "FUCK LIKUD"
    OR
    2. Stand in Ramallah or Gaza wearing Orthodox Jewish garb and a shirt that says "FUCK MUSLIMS" or "FUCK HAMAS"

It'll be amazing to see Palestine blossom when they start putting international aid into schools and hospitals rather than Qassam rockets.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Palestinian flags are illegal in Israel.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Lmao Icee. Fucking liar, just like the talking monkeys of Hamas.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Youre the liar. You have to buy one illegally there if you want it
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    I oppose the occupation of the earth by humans. Dinosaurs were there first.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    I also oppose the occupation of Icees GFs pussy by Icees tiny peepee for the aforementioned logic.😂😂
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Cite the law icee. Oops. Cite the law. Oops. Joe Biden dementia got ya.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I am entirely against Hamas. They must not be given political power by any government, as it is a terror organization. I do not understand how our politicians can see Hamas as a legitimate organization.

We must support Israel. There is no other option.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    With the Abraham Accords, the majority of Israel’s Muslim neighbors have decided to live in peace with Israel. They realize they have a common enemy in Iran and are organizing against it. That leaves Palestine to decide whether they want to live in peace with Israel, as an independent nation, or continue to serve as Iran’s proxy. So far, they’ve made the wrong choice.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Unlike Biden, Trump correctly realized that Iran, not Israel or KSA, is the bad actor in the region, and that the "Palestinian Question" is less than meets the eye.

Biden and his Iranophiles have set Middle East peace back decades.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Its not up to us to determine who is or isn't a legit representative of another country. But its funny when foreign parties are bashed by people claiming Biden is illegitimate
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    ^ It is very important. The truth does not support your argument. Hamas is a terror organization - and that’s the truth. If Hamas is in power in Palestine - or if it is in power in Oregon - it’s a terrorist organization.

Biden is proving himself to be a Muslim/Islamic terror supporter. This is a man who bills himself as an abortion supporting Catholic! He’s been in Washington so long - he doesn’t even see the web of lies and inconsistencies he’s mired in!

These terror groups destroy religious artifacts and leave ancient relics in a pile of dust! They care not about the greater good. They have a perverse view of their own religion - and they will continue to pervert it to serve their desires and their lust for power and control. Look at the path of destruction of sites in Nineveh and other ancient sites - and you will see their horrific brutality.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Icee lying again. Which one of us claimed Biden was illegitimate? Biden is a delusional old man licking muslim assholes. He's as Catholic as Mohammed the Husband of a none year old girl.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Biden is legitimate. A legit moron.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^lmao.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Remember a Jewish terrorist murdered Rabin
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    Israel bombing Gaza and the West Bank IS EXACTLY WHAT HAMAS WANTS!!!

Similar to all these Trumptards who just want to tear everything down....

Hamas just wants to destroy shit. Funded by Iran? Ya, Like Iran give two shits about the Palestinians...

So, Israel goes and does exactly what HAMAS and IRAN WANT. And you guy do and defend them like they can do no wrong.

And a bunch of white wing evangelical cult members out of americuh who just can't wait to see the world end (apparently they thing THEY are going to paradise when it happens...) fund the right white zionists to go piss on the Palestinians so they'll let Hamas keep going it's thing.

It all a big shit show. And the less we care about it, they quicker they'll all get tired of fighting (if no one pays any attention, why bother?)...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Evangelical Christians support Israel thinking when Jesus comes back he'll convert all the jews. That the conflict will exacerbate the second coming.

Both Israel and hamas play martyr. Today's politicians in Israel wouldn't be able to stay in power without the conflict to blame for their shortcomings. Same with hamas.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The bigoted left, exposed as the hateful hypocrites they are. Google the names of Leon Klinghoffer and Robert Steatham, you're no better than those who committed the acts, you useless progressive fucks. Nice ICEE Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. was murdered by one of the rats you support.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Hamas launched hundreds of Iranian missiles against Israel, killing school children. Israel responded in a precise ( and clever ) manner that destroyed missile launch sites and killed a lot of the Hamas leadership in their underground facilities. Incidentally, many Palestinian civilians died from the highly inaccurate Iranian missiles.

In my mind, that makes Hamas the terrorist and Israel the justified defender of its innocent population.

This could all end tomorrow if Hamas recognized Israel’s right to peacefully exist. The Palestinians would be able to form their own independent nation and foreign aid would flood in. That offer has been made time and time again, and rejected by whoever is in control of Gaza and the West Bank
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    This is how much care they are taking to avoid casualties.

Israel is shooting cheap Qassam rockets with interceptors 100x more expensive, and conducts very targeted strikes. Yet Hamas purposefully places rocket installations near schools, mosques, and hospitals. If Israel didn't give a shit about casualties, they'd bomb every launch site they could and really give the American left something to cry about.

Of course, the American left (as seen above) knows jack fucking shit, and just sees "brown people good, white people bad!", as though Jews were some "white-privileged" race. Take any jaunt through Salon, American Prospect, or other cesspools and see for yourself.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Icee your understanding of religion is about as accurate as your understanding of terror groups. That is not the reason why Christians support Israel. That’s a bizarre attempt at logic.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Youre right wing extremist sick fucks. Negate reality all you want
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    And ICEE is proof that reproduction through anal sex is possible.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Icee you can throw insults - but you are out of touch with reality - and you don’t understand the religious groups you are characterizing.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ In his defense, there are some wacky Christians out there with apocalyptic views on Israel. That said, they're rare, and ICEE's only defense to any inconvenient fact is yOu bIgOt!!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Christians view the state of Israel as a step to the reconstruction of the temple and a sign of the resurrection.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    ^ where do you get your information about Christians ? I’m serious. I’d really like to know your source. Because that’s some crazy ass shit you are writing.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Ive seen evangelical preachers on late night TV. Talked with missionaries. Born again Christians
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    Evangelicals support for the right wing zionists is so rare they were able to come up with $65 Million to give them!!!

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.pre…

And this has nothing to do with bringing peace or helping the Israelis. It's all apparently some scheme they think will create a war that will bring the second coming of Jesus and end of the world.

Bunch of fucktards on all sides of this one.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    The more Icee elaborates, the more his argument crumbles. Late night TV evangelists are your basis for your argument?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Born again Christians in general
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    You have to love Democrats: Hate Christians and Jews; love Muslims. Something totally fucked up about you folks.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Most Jews are Democrats
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Blind support for Israel is passe
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    I think you’ll find different political views between secular Jews and observant Jews, and their support for Israel.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    If you have statistics to support your claim - let’s see them Icee? That’s a big unverified claim - most Jews are Dems?

Your claims are attempts to support your arguments - and they may not have any factual basis.

Based on Democrats lack of support for Israel - I wonder how many Jews are Dems.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    So, ICEE says slanderous ( and false ) things about Christians and Jews. Yet, in his mind, we are the bigots.

You accuse others of what you yourself are guilty of to assert the moral high ground. It’s not working.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So show me most jews are Republicans and show me born again Christians don't support Israel coz of the second coming of christ
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    "...most Jews are Dems?"

____
    Yes, most American Jews are Dems -- about 71%. Orthodox Jews are the exception and they are 75%, Republican. But Orthodox Jews make up only about 10% of the US Jewish population.

https://www.pewforum.org/2021/05/11/u-s-…
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    I believe Jupiter is made of cheese. If you don’t believe me, you are a right wing extremist. I have no need to prove my assertion. It’s up to you to disprove me.

^That’s called ICEE logic
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    From legalinsurection.com

“After hiding behind Gaza civilians during the eleven days of conflict with Israel, Hamas leadership has come out of its hide-outs and terror tunnels to hold “victory” parades and rallies.

In one such event, Gaza’s Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar was seen showing off a child carrying a heavy assault rifle in his hand.

The child was dressed up in camouflage and wore a headband apparently depicting the logo of the Al-Qassam Brigades, Hamas’s terrorist militia. The imagery highlights Hamas’s strategy of indoctrinating Palestinian children and youth in the ideology of martyrdom and jihad warfare against Israel.”
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    I love Huge Cocks too! You spelled it wrong op...
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors calls to "end the imperialist project that's called Israel."
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    It is a myth that most American Jews are dems btw. I forget the term for it but most want to appear liberal but vote Republican.

Btw, I don't give a damn what they do over there. Can't we just focus on fixing our own shit for once.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Iran’s largest warship has exploded. Mysteriously. And, a large oil refinery near Tehran is on fire. Mysteriously.

Lightning ?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ICEE I the typical self-righteous, hateful bigots called progressives. So sick and tired of progressives; the shit stains on a clean earth.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @mark, world's smallest violin for the Islamic Republic.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    ICEE

People who say “ all ( people of a certain race or religion ) are X” are
    1. Ignorant
    2. Bigots
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion