tuscl

Tampa area tonight specifically Pasco county

IRman
Florida
Tonight I’ll be checking out the clubs in pasco county again. Specifically BF, BA and Allure. Wasn’t sure if “the vue” in Hudson was worth a stop anymore or not. The other 3 above have proven value in my experience. Unfortunately BA seems to have themselves priced way above the others, not even close.

Feel free to message me or comment below if anyone with any local experience. I considered doing the I4 corridor into tampa to check out the likes of scarletts, emperors, envy, class act and others but I don’t have the same batting average with those clubs. I know scarletts an be a sure thing but i tend to enjoy a bit of GFE and find their Cubans a little too mechanical and predictable

2 comments

• mike710
    3 years ago
    I've only been to BA during the day and it's not really back to pre-pandemic form with the number of girls working during the day.

That being said, I enjoy Diamond Dolls in Pinellas on day shifts. Usually out of there by 8pm or so. There was a customer catfight recently that turned into a shootout in the parking lot but I guess that kind of stuff could happen anywhere.
  • IRman
    3 years ago
    I can typically only get away in the evenings. But I fully realize that the earlier shift would probably be a better choice for my taste and preferences (GFE including FS with MILFs or women over 30). My night out last night in pasco went poorly despite visiting all 4 clubs I referenced above. I got seriously swindled out of a lot of cash at BA which was partially my fault for trying to make something out of nothing at the end of the night. I wish I could remember her name,,, a light completed young AA girl. BA seems to have priced themselves out of the local market at $40 single song dances and high prices on the slightly longer vip booths. In the future I need to just stick with Allure and BF. I honestly didn’t know what to think of the Vue other than the fact that I didn’t fit in whatsoever and I arrived b4 their 2nd shift arrived
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion