tuscl

Any food from anywhere in the world once a day OR Any pussy from anywhere in the

world once a month? Any girl you want, Any food you want. See her on TV bam get her for an hour. Watching Anthony Bourdain eat some good shit in Bavaria? Bam you got it. It really boils down to are you hungrier or hornier?

20 comments

• gammanu95
    3 years ago
    anyone who does not answer "pussy" is on the wrong damn board (except for the certified ladies, you get a pass).
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Why not the ladies? I talked to one last week that ate more pussy at Follies than any guy ever did. She only had one that rejected her.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    LoL, yes, ladies may answer "pussy", but they wouldn't be on the wrong board if they didn't.
  • reverendhornibastard
    3 years ago
    I was fortunate to enjoy a long career in an industry that had gone global decades before “globalism” became a buzzword.

During my career I lived in five countries on four continents, and traveled to about 45 countries.

So, despite not having a magic lamp that would instantaneously serve up any flavor of pussy or food I yearned for at the moment, I still got to sample more than my fair share of international pussy and cuisine.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    If you eliminate pizza from the list of foods - then I will take pussy each time.

I’m sorry, but I might be addicted to pizza as much as pussy. No homo!
  • how
    3 years ago
    Food is far more easily acquired, so the latter option is the real "magical" one.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    As long as we're fantasizing, why not have both?
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    ^Indeed, why not both?

https://youtu.be/KfsW93y9KH0
  • LecherousMonk
    3 years ago
    A month is a long time between pussies. By the same token, I don't require exotic victuals every single day. I think a fairer comparison that would force us to really examine our priorities would be to have each available weekly.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    nicespice. that video is over the line.

i prefer enjoying pretty girls pussy..
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The food is a much better deal. Pussy once a month is nothing. I like stable sustainable pussy
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    the pussy for us guys will always win.

if you're at the office the whole entire day you're going to be thinking about the girl of your choice until it's time to clock out. then you'll immediately be zooming by to get to her. especially the girl of your choice is one who is the type you don't see that often in clubs, or even walking around in public for that matter.

if this question was posed to chefs like mario batali or bobby flay i wonder what their replies would be? shit batali lost his tv career because of his pussy desires. and flay has a reputation for getting around.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think Flay has gotten both at the same time. He loves pussy!

I’m wondering if Guy Fieri maybe has a special FlavorTown in that goatee?
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    I vote for pussy of my choice. Food is easier to get.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    There is a reason that god created pussy in the shape of a taco. :)
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The pussy is only once a month though. Thats nothing
  • SteveSutton
    3 years ago
    Pussy no question. Long been a quest to have as much international variety of pussy. Think I am only at about 10 nationalities or so ... another 200 to go!
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    Pussy!!!!!
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    "The pussy is only once a month though. Thats nothing"
    I don't think you're limited to sex just once a month. My take is you get the fantasy pussy once a month. The rest of the month depends on your game or your budget like usual. He said: "Any girl you want, Any food you want. See her on TV bam get her for an hour."

I am definitely taking the monthly fantasy pussy. If I were to eat the finest gourmet meals each and every day, I would be so fat no one would want to fuck me.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Its about self control with the food.

If I had my fantasy pussy once a month I'd miss it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion